PDA

View Full Version : Help, I need a video of yesterdays game!

cooperjames
09-20-2004, 12:19 PM
I caught a foul ball at yesterday's game (sun 9/19) and of course I am up for "mom of the year" honors from my son, but I would love a video of it. I heard it was on TV. Does anyone know where or how I can get a video of it. Surely someone recorded it with TIVO and the like. Help...

ewokpelts
09-20-2004, 12:37 PM
I caught a foul ball at yesterday's game (sun 9/19) and of course I am up for "mom of the year" honors from my son, but I would love a video of it. I heard it was on TV. Does anyone know where or how I can get a video of it. Surely someone recorded it with TIVO and the like. Help...MLB.COM sells downloads of games now. 4 bucks will get you yesterday's game.
Gene

TwinKess
09-20-2004, 12:37 PM
You might be able to buy a copy of the game from MLB.com. I think they have started offering games for download.

Tekijawa
09-20-2004, 12:43 PM
I guess I made it on Friday night... I was dressed in a Big green sequined hat and a green blazer. I knew I made it on the Jumbo tron for the pregame, but my buddy said he saw me durring the game too... Said I had a flawless no-noise picking television appearance! I knew I should have Tivo'd it!

doublem23
09-20-2004, 12:45 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/dds_sell.jsp?view=cws