PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Game!?

bafiarocks03
09-18-2004, 11:40 PM
Who's going!? I'm going to get me some autographs! i wanna get Jeff Bajenaru!! I'll be in 112! With my lovely pink sign! :D:

JB98
09-19-2004, 12:07 AM
Who's going!? I'm going to get me some autographs! i wanna get Jeff Bajenaru!! I'll be in 112! With my lovely pink sign! :D:

I'm going. As bad as the Sox have been lately, I'd still rather be at the Cell than stay home and watch the Bears!!!

nitetrain8601
09-19-2004, 01:37 AM
I'm going. As bad as the Sox have been lately, I'd still rather be at the Cell than stay home and watch the Bears!!!
especially getting smacked around by the Packers.

BarbG
09-19-2004, 01:49 AM
We'll be there in 117. I'll look for your sign.

bafiarocks03
09-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Yea today's game was awesome!!! And Willie played and i was sooo happy! and Since it was Kids day I got Joe Crede, Jeff Bajenaru, and Mon Soo Lee's autographs! Jeff is soo cool! And Bafia was there today! so i was soo happy about that too! i got a good picture of him and Willie Harris did an interview with Hawk and D.J. so i went over to where he was and got a good picture of Willie!! and...when we were driving home..we were by these like coach buses..and my sister was like hey maybe its Detroit! and we get infront of one bus and i turned around and there is Pudge Rodriguez! So i waved! and he waved and i took a picture of him! and behind him was Carlos Pena! and then we got infront of the other bus and Alen Trammel (the manager) was in the front! but he looked very dissapointed! lol! But it was very awesome!! :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

SoxxoS
09-19-2004, 08:47 PM
bafia:

You have the most interesting player interest I have ever seen.

bafiarocks03
09-19-2004, 08:51 PM
bafia:

You have the most interesting player interest I have ever seen.
He's not a player! He is the batboy!! And yea i do love the batboy! but only bafia!

ChiWhiteSox1337
09-19-2004, 09:18 PM
I went today because I had front row tickets that I got for free, so I decided to make the 100 mile trek down there hoping to see the white sox win in person for the last time til next summer. I was hesitant about going because the bears game, but both of the 2 real chicago teams won today so I'm happy. They showed a lot of the bears game on the scoreboard. :D: BTW, were you that Superfan person who threw out the 3rd first pitch? I remember you posting about the Superfan contest a few weeks ago.

bafiarocks03
09-19-2004, 10:01 PM
I went today because I had front row tickets that I got for free, so I decided to make the 100 mile trek down there hoping to see the white sox win in person for the last time til next summer. I was hesitant about going because the bears game, but both of the 2 real chicago teams won today so I'm happy. They showed a lot of the bears game on the scoreboard. :D: BTW, were you that Superfan person who threw out the 3rd first pitch? I remember you posting about the Superfan contest a few weeks ago.

Front row!? Aww.. your soo lucky! NO that was the girl that beat me! The stupid cheerleader!! I was not happy when i saw here out there!!:angry:

Magglios_Girl
09-19-2004, 10:41 PM
NO that was the girl that beat me! The stupid cheerleader!! I was not happy when i saw here out there!!:angry:Haha! Don't be mad, bafia. You did a better job than her! She was just in it for the Pepsi:wink: .

ChiWhiteSox1337
09-19-2004, 10:57 PM
Was the girl even a white sox fan when she was on the TV with her 30 second spiel? Or did she get provided with white sox gear to wear on the field?

Magglios_Girl
09-19-2004, 11:05 PM
Was the girl even a white sox fan when she was on the TV with her 30 second spiel? Or did she get provided with white sox gear to wear on the field?She just did a Sox cheer. They picked her because they said she had a lot of energy :?: . At least bafiarocks03 took pictures of her room and read her essay to prove that she was a Sox fan :D: . Her room was full Sox stuff. It was pretty cool.

bafiarocks03
09-20-2004, 04:28 PM
She just did a Sox cheer. They picked her because they said she had a lot of energy :?: . At least bafiarocks03 took pictures of her room and read her essay to prove that she was a Sox fan :D: . Her room was full Sox stuff. It was pretty cool.
yea i love my room! That girl probaly just like wanted to meet Mark Buehrle when she throws out the first pitch! or something like that!