PDA

View Full Version : *Official* "had 'em all the way" Sat. Nite post-game thread!

Soxzilla
09-18-2004, 11:17 PM
TURNING point.

CubsfansareDRUNK
09-18-2004, 11:18 PM
if you're going to make a thread about the game..make it a positive thread! that was one of the most exciting games this season :cool:

Soxzilla
09-18-2004, 11:20 PM
if you're going to make a thread about the game..make it a positive thread! that was one of the most exciting games this season :cool:
ermmm.....

our bullpen only gaveup 4 runs!

:bandance:

MRKARNO
09-18-2004, 11:20 PM
It was really good to see that 4 run 10th being led by our younger players. Aaron Rowand is just incredible...

CubsfansareDRUNK
09-18-2004, 11:22 PM
ermmm.....

our bullpen only gaveup 4 runs!

:bandance:
always thinking negative arent we.
GO ROW

JB98
09-18-2004, 11:22 PM

After a win like that, at least we'll be spared any "This team has quit" or "The Sox have no heart" threads. At least for one night.

OEO Magglio
09-18-2004, 11:23 PM
. Aaron Rowand is just incredible...
The homerun was obviously awesome but the way he hussled down the first baseline on the game winning play, Inge bobbles the ball a little bit and he beats it out, that's why he's such a great player, you got to love the way he plays the game.

marlins03
09-18-2004, 11:30 PM
Hey Sox fans good job tonight defeating the Tigers:smile:

Soxzilla
09-18-2004, 11:52 PM
Hey Sox fans good job tonight defeating the Tigers:smile::thumbsup: Marlins need to pick it up and knock the cubs out of the Wild Card!

:supernana: :twinslose :supernana:

Sox only need to go 15-0, and the twins can only win 2 of 14 in order for us to clinch this thing.

Ya know...we are due for a long winning streak....:redneck (And the twins play us, cleveland and a tough ny team....)

Edit, sorry i forgot there was an 'october'.

Viva Magglio
09-18-2004, 11:54 PM
I'm still very frustrated over how this season has gone, but this win was nice complementing the 'Cats winning today.

:supernana: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Frankfan4life
09-19-2004, 12:09 AM
Hey Sox fans good job tonight defeating the Tigers:smile:Thanks Marlins03. Yeah, we really showed those rascally kitties whose #2. Unfortunately, at this time of year, we are in our usual disgusted, angry and sarcastic state of mind because the Sox are not going to the playoffs for the fourth straight year. Good luck to the Marlins.

dcb33
09-19-2004, 12:10 AM
I'm still very frustrated over how this season has gone, but this win was nice complementing the 'Cats winning today.

:supernana: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:Now if only the BEARS can go up and crush the Packers something like 37-3 that would make things even better...

TornLabrum
09-19-2004, 12:33 AM
I was at the game tonight, and I have to say that Harris's catch was one of the best I have ever seen, and the one by Lee wasn't that far behind.

Frankfan4life
09-19-2004, 12:44 AM
I was at the game tonight, and I have to say that Harris's catch was one of the best I have ever seen, and the one by Lee wasn't that far behind.Lucky you. I went to the game yesterday. It must have been fun today. I do love seeing good glove work.

JGarlandrules20
09-19-2004, 12:57 AM
I was at the game tonight, and I have to say that Harris's catch was one of the best I have ever seen, and the one by Lee wasn't that far behind.I was at the game too...but I missed Willies catch..
Carlos's was pretty amazing.

This is my third walkoff game this season I've attended...the sox like to make it exciting for me, I guess.

StillMissOzzie
09-19-2004, 01:08 AM
Now if only the BEARS can go up and crush the Packers something like 37-3 that would make things even better...
Deep pink for that one, dcb33. Deep Pink. But I'll put up the dancing 'nana if it happens!

SMO
:gulp:

minastirith67
09-19-2004, 03:54 AM
You might want to familiarize yourself with the spell check feature.

Happy belated birthday. Here's hoping that that the Arse lose out in the CL final to Milan, or better yet...Man United!

StillMissOzzie
09-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Now if only the BEARS can go up and crush the Packers something like 37-3 that would make things even better...
Congratulations on the Bears over the Pack call, dcb33!!! You are all-wise and all-knowing!!!

:worship: :worship: :cheers:

SMO
:bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

mike squires
09-20-2004, 02:55 PM
I was at the game too...but I missed Willies catch..
Carlos's was pretty amazing.

This is my third walkoff game this season I've attended...the sox like to make it exciting for me, I guess.
I've been attending games since 93 and the past 5 years or so I am able to go to 5 or 6 games a year (except this year, 1 ) and I have never seen a walk off homerun and only once have they pulled it off in the ninth against the Cubs. :whiner: