PDA

View Full Version : How Awful is this?

Hosey22
09-18-2004, 04:09 PM
Obviously being White Sox fans, we've seen some pretty terrible seasons, and some real chokes such as last year. But I don't ever remember ever being completely disgusted with the play of a ballclub like this. I mean at least at the end of some of our past miserable campaigns i could say, hey our pitching is going to be great next year, or the hitting will come around next season because one of the two finishes strong. But I'm at a loss right now, there is absolutely nothing that makes me optimistic about next season, except for Aaron Rowand and the return of Big Frank. Other than that things look really dismal. I mean it doesn't even seem like they're going to go down fighting. I just thought I'd vent on the misery on the south side since July 24th. Someone please post something to give me some sort of optism.

shagar69
09-18-2004, 05:11 PM
its awful that you dont know how to spell awful

MRKARNO
09-18-2004, 05:27 PM
its awful that you dont know how to spell awful
You have no room to talk about grammatical errors, seeing that you don't capitilize the first word of every sentence nor do you add punctuation.

batmanZoSo
09-18-2004, 07:39 PM
Obviously being White Sox fans, we've seen some pretty terrible seasons, and some real chokes such as last year. But I don't ever remember ever being completely disgusted with the play of a ballclub like this. I mean at least at the end of some of our past miserable campaigns i could say, hey our pitching is going to be great next year, or the hitting will come around next season because one of the two finishes strong. But I'm at a loss right now, there is absolutely nothing that makes me optimistic about next season, except for Aaron Rowand and the return of Big Frank. Other than that things look really dismal. I mean it doesn't even seem like they're going to go down fighting. I just thought I'd vent on the misery on the south side since July 24th. Someone please post something to give me some sort of optism.

I haven't even watched the games since early August. I can't.

Jurr
09-18-2004, 09:28 PM
I feel that statement. I just check up on the boys from time to time and that's about it. Here's to "wait 'till next year"....chugging of the beer ensues.

RKMeibalane
09-18-2004, 09:36 PM
You have no room to talk about grammatical errors, seeing that you don't capitilize the first word of every sentence nor do you add punctuation.
http://www.creativesoftwareinc.com/starwars/images/palpatine.gif

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, MRKARNO. Let the hate flow through you."