PDA

View Full Version : Paint for Plastic

soxpower
09-17-2004, 01:33 PM
Rust-oleum makes a paint (Plastic Primer) that adheres to plastic items. So there is a way to turn them blue seats:whiner: into green seats:D: .

ewokpelts
09-17-2004, 01:56 PM
Rust-oleum makes a paint (Plastic Primer) that adheres to plastic items. So there is a way to turn them blue seats:whiner: into green seats:D: .So?
:whocares
Gene

Nellie_Fox
09-17-2004, 02:19 PM
Rust-oleum makes a paint (Plastic Primer) that adheres to plastic items. So there is a way to turn them blue seats:whiner: into green seats:D: .The single answer to all the Sox problems.:rolleyes:

Tekijawa
09-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Rust-Oleum Plastic primer is a spray paint. Spray paint is illegal in City limits, I know they can't sell it legally in the city, I'm assuming usage is too.
I don't want to get into legal issues with the city! We don't want the Mayor telling us to get a team also... do we?

daveeym
09-17-2004, 03:27 PM
Rust-Oleum Plastic primer is a spray paint. Spray paint is illegal in City limits, I know they can't sell it legally in the city, I'm assuming usage is too.
I don't want to get into legal issues with the city! We don't want the Mayor telling us to get a team also... do we? I don't think it's illegal, you just get carded for it and it's locked behind cages so an employee has to get it for you. I may be mistaken though, i thought that's how it was at an ace hardware on fullerton but it could be in evanston.

Huisj
09-17-2004, 03:33 PM
I don't want to get into legal issues with the city! We don't want the Mayor telling us to get a team also... do we?
that's weird. i grew up building model cars and i always spray painted parts with paint i bought at the hobby shop. that's so weird that that would be illegal in chicago.

Tekijawa
09-17-2004, 03:41 PM
I've asked at home depot for it and I was told that they can't sell it in the city because of Grafitti laws... I just needed it for a halloween costume.

Paulwny
09-17-2004, 03:43 PM
I've asked at home depot for it and I was told that they can't sell it in the city because of Grafitti laws... I just needed it for a halloween costume.
Yep, it's because of grafitti

http://www.texnews.com/opinion97/greene070297.html

Baby Fisk
09-17-2004, 04:10 PM
Rust-oleum makes a paint (Plastic Primer) that adheres to plastic items. So there is a way to turn them blue seats:whiner: into green seats:D: .
Are you selling something? :?:

Gosox1917
09-17-2004, 04:17 PM
So?
:whocares
Gene
Because green seats is all we've got...the team sucks and prolly will again next year. Most of us Sox fans want green seats because...well...it would look cool damn it. So I CARE...I CARE!!!

batmanZoSo
09-17-2004, 06:03 PM

Stop by your local Sherwin-Williams and get about 10,000 cans of Krylon Fusion for Plastic and some acrylic clearcoat. It only comes in a bright kelly green though. Or we could redo the bright blue...