PDA

View Full Version : First time in the 300 Level

Tekijawa
09-17-2004, 11:31 AM
I'm going to the game tomorrow and sitting in the 300 level for the first time... anything I should know? I've never sat there before and I'm really looking forward to it!

jshanahanjr
09-17-2004, 12:01 PM
It gives you a taste of how the other half lives. It's really nice and they have sweet flat screen tv's & nice bathrooms. The hot dogs are better on the 100 level, but all and all it's very nice.

ewokpelts
09-17-2004, 12:58 PM
I'm going to the game tomorrow and sitting in the 300 level for the first time... anything I should know? I've never sat there before and I'm really looking forward to it!Nachos that are worth 5.50. Good Sightlines. Pricier food and beer. Overall, owrth the money provided you only do it once ina while.
Gene

RichFitztightly
09-17-2004, 12:58 PM
I don't know specifically where you're sitting, but I'll answer a few of the questions I get most often.

1) You probably won't get a foul ball up there unless you're in one of the two closest sections to the plate.

2) There's a gift shop on the right field side behind the second section closest to the plate.

3) There's no ATM on the 300 level, you'll have to go either to the upper level or the lower level behind homeplate. However, if your ATM card has a Visa or Mastercard logo, most often the server will be able to use it to take an order.

4) The server can only get you what's on the menu. No mixed drinks, no crackerjacks, no italian sausage, no pretzels, no popcorn. Sometimes the server can go to the concession stand and get it for you, but that's up to their own discression as they're not supposed to.

5) You can get mixed drinks from the portable bar in right field. The Skyline bar at the end of left field is a full bar.

6) You can't smoke in the seats. You can smoke outside by the ramp or down by the skyline bar.

7) The server shares his tips with the runners, however, the runners aren't required to share their tips with the servers.

8) There's a desert cart that will most likely come around during the game. The brownies are excellent. As I'm sure the taffy apples are as well, as they're always gone by the time I get around to the cart.

9) The hot dogs come plain but they should have mustard, ketchup and relish in packets with it. If you like, ask you're server and he could add grilled onions with it.

10) The margaritas are lime flavored.

I think that about covers it.

EDIT: 11) oh and one more thing, a 300 level ticket allows you to go to the main concourse. As far as I know, they haven't changed that policy.

ewokpelts
09-17-2004, 01:04 PM
I don't know specifically where you're sitting, but I'll answer a few of the questions I get most often.

1) You probably won't get a foul ball up there unless you're in one of the two closest sections to the plate.

2) There's a gift shop on the right field side behind the second section closest to the plate.

3) There's no ATM on the 300 level, you'll have to go either to the upper level or the lower level behind homeplate. However, if your ATM card has a Visa or Mastercard logo, most often the server will be able to use it to take an order.

4) The server can only get you what's on the menu. No mixed drinks, no crackerjacks, no italian sausage, no pretzels, no popcorn. Sometimes the server can go to the concession stand and get it for you, but that's up to their own discression as they're not supposed to.

5) You can get mixed drinks from the portable bar in right field. The Skyline bar at the end of left field is a full bar.

6) You can't smoke in the seats. You can smoke outside by the ramp or down by the skyline bar.

7) The server shares his tips with the runners, however, the runners aren't required to share their tips with the servers.

8) There's a desert cart that will most likely come around during the game. The brownies are excellent. As I'm sure the taffy apples are as well, as they're always gone by the time I get around to the cart.

9) The hot dogs come plain but they should have mustard, ketchup and relish in packets with it. If you like, ask you're server and he could add grilled onions with it.

10) The margaritas are lime flavored.

I think that about covers it.

EDIT: 11) oh and one more thing, a 300 level ticket allows you to go to the main concourse. As far as I know, they haven't changed that policy.And how often do you sit in the club level?
Gene

SSN721
09-17-2004, 01:08 PM
You are allowed to go to any level with the 300 level tickets, so that policy they havent changed. I will be there myself tonight. Tickets arranged for awhile ago unfortunately. But it is still nice to go despite the condition of the team. It is a lot of fun there. I must say anything off the desert cart is very good, brownies are quite excellent though. The servers and bartenders I have found to be very friendly and helpful. To me it is worth the price you pay, it is top service you get up there. Only thing about the servers is some games they can be quite sporadic, so dont expect them to come in regular intervals to your seats. If you see them and think you will wait another inning to orde what you want, just order it when you see them. Maybe it is different in different sections of the level, just seemed that way where I sit. Anyway, you should have a great experience, I have probably seen 10-15 games up there this year. It is very nice.
:smile:

Tekijawa
09-17-2004, 01:10 PM
It gives you a taste of how the other half lives. Other half??? You mean women? I don't know if I'll like that? :D:

RichFitztightly
09-17-2004, 03:52 PM
And how often do you sit in the club level?
Gene
I'm a server up there.

jackbrohamer
09-17-2004, 04:26 PM
You can only get a scorecard in the gift store up there, so you should grab one before going up there. And they usually don't sell small pencils, only the crappy/deluxe $5.00 ones.

thepaulbowski
09-17-2004, 04:38 PM
:hawk

"I love the 300 level, Fiesty."