PDA

View Full Version : Aramis Ramirez should be drilled....

WSox8404
09-16-2004, 09:09 PM
What a piece of garbage he is. After connecting on his third homerun of the game against the hapless reds, he does a huge Sosa hop. Now its one thing if Sosa does it. Even though some may say shammy shows everyone up with it when he does it, it is actually his. When this loser does it it means he should get drilled. This scrub team is completely full of cocky, dirty, classless, whiney pieces of garbage. I can't wait until they get knocked out of the wild card race. Oh yeah, and Jon Garland also sucks.

HomeFish
09-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Oh yeah, and Jon Garland also sucks.

Amen, brother.

soxwon
09-16-2004, 09:31 PM
I Loathe the Cubs to no end.
However Why cant the Sox be As good as the Cubs?
The Cubs win(it sucks) but they win.
Despite all the injuries the Cubs took only 2 more games than last year to win their 79th game.
Im praying the Cubs Choke, but if they make it im afraid they might go far,
Tell me im Nuts, but i fear the Cubs winning.

balboner
09-16-2004, 10:01 PM
Lets see...The Cubs payroll is roughly 35-40 million more than the Sox this year. Also, even with their injuries, it's not like they lost any big contributor for a super long time. I don't think they'd be very good if they lost Ramirez and Alou for an entire half of the year like the Sox lost Frank and Ordonez.

bc2k
09-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Austin Kearns gave pathetic at bat after pathetic at bat tonight. Carrie Wood couldn't throw a breaking ball that Bako could catch, let alone one for a strike, yet Kearns struck out on 2 check swings on breaking balls nowhere near the strike zone! And his first strike of the at bat was at a ball off the plate and in the dirt! In a later at bat, he stood there like the house on the side of the road when a straight Wood fastball went right down the middle of the strike zone for strike 3.

At least San Fran won and Houston is beating the Cards 7-2 in the 6th.

depy48
09-17-2004, 12:07 AM
I went to this Reds Cubs game tonight, it was sad...so many more cubs fans than reds fans. I was decked out in my sox stuff...and everytime Sosa came to bat, i would boo and just chant horrible things "chicago hates you sosa, cincinatti hates you sosa" all that kind of stuff. Apparently i was a bit too loud, and the ushers had to tell me to be quiet. But i was wreaking havoc when he grounded into that double play with the bases loaded, way to get it done Mr. Clutch.

hellenicsoxfan
09-17-2004, 03:13 AM
Ramirez playing third base for the White Sox - I'd take it. A guy can dream, can't he.

PatK
09-17-2004, 04:43 PM
That piece of garabage Ramirez would sure look good in a Sox uniform.