PDA

View Full Version : Ranting and Raving

RKMeibalane
10-06-2001, 04:20 PM
I mentioned earlier that my roomate in college is a Cubs fan. Well, he not only hates the Sox, but he also hates "Hawk" Harrelson and Darren Jackson. I had a game on once, and Herbert Perry homered to put the Sox ahead. As always, Hawk said, "You can put it on the board! YEESS!"

At that moment, my roomate yelled out, "Don't let me hear that!" I keep reminding him that Chip Carey, Joe Carter, Ron Santo, Dave Otto, Steve Stone, etc. aren't any better. The funny thing is, he agrees with me.

This is yet another sign of Sox superiority.

Spiff
10-06-2001, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I mentioned earlier that my roomate in college is a Cubs fan. Well, he not only hates the Sox, but he also hates "Hawk" Harrelson and Darren Jackson. I had a game on once, and Herbert Perry homered to put the Sox ahead. As always, Hawk said, "You can put it on the board! YEESS!"

At that moment, my roomate yelled out, "Don't let me hear that!" I keep reminding him that Chip Carey, Joe Carter, Ron Santo, Dave Otto, Steve Stone, etc. aren't any better. The funny thing is, he agrees with me.

This is yet another sign of Sox superiority.

Take a sharpie and draw a sox logo on his face while he's sleeping or something.

Iguana775
10-06-2001, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

Take a sharpie and draw a sox logo on his face while he's sleeping or something.

LMAO