PDA

View Full Version : SOX Tragic Number: 6

Hangar18
09-16-2004, 02:42 PM
I was pretty mad to read the Minny Papers, and see a nice big Graphic telling Twink Fans how close they are to the Post Season. There was a nice article detailing how theyre on course for their 3rd consecutive Division Title and that
"the Twins own the AL Central". Anyone going to mark this Dubious Countdown in a special Way? Im going to make a sign Tonite and hopefully beat Twink fans to the Punch ........
"SOX TRAGIC ...... # 6"
" Thanks Jerry....For Nothing"

Soxzilla
09-16-2004, 04:52 PM
We had a big magic number countdown in 2000. Why are you suprised and/or pissed.

The twins do own the central right now, no doubt about it.:(:

LASOXFAN
09-16-2004, 11:50 PM
The Twins own the Central but not for long baby. Just ask the Indians and the Tigers :angry:

chisoxmike
09-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Its now down to 4:whiner:

Frankfan4life
09-17-2004, 12:39 AM
The bad thing... I mean the really bad, horrible, awful thing about this is that the Twinkies could wind up clinching the division by beating the Sox at The Cell and celebrating on our turf. I have tickets for the 9-22 game. I think I might bring a noose with me just in case that happens.

OurBitchinMinny
09-17-2004, 01:41 AM
The bad thing... I mean the really bad, horrible, awful thing about this is that the Twinkies could wind up clinching the division by beating the Sox at The Cell and celebrating on our turf. I have tickets for the 9-22 game. I think I might bring a noose with me just in case that happens.
maybe they will clinch how we did in 2000. backing in by losing...of course that would mean the sox would have to show up. I remember the twins won in the bot of the ninth. they mobbed the guy at home plate. The sox walked off the field and then they brought out the champagne. Heres hoping the twins get swept in round one:gulp: