PDA

View Full Version : Which would you rather deal with?

BlackAndWhite
09-16-2004, 01:17 PM
I'm almost thinking about rooting for the sweep, because then there would be less chance of the Twins clinching here...ugh.:whiner:

fuzzy_patters
09-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Obviously, I would prefer the Sox go on a tear over the last 3 weeks and win the division by some miracle. However, to choose between these 2 more likely choices, I prefer getting swept in Minny. I would rather they hurry up and make this season officialy over rather than letting it drag on.

Tekijawa
09-16-2004, 01:45 PM
I don't think we really have a choice!

ode to veeck
09-16-2004, 01:56 PM
even if we don't have a choice, I refuse to vote for either on moral grounds

BlackAndWhite
09-16-2004, 02:03 PM
even if we don't have a choice, I refuse to vote for either on moral grounds
Yeah, it's kinda like answering: If you were in a pool of snot up to your neck, and someone threw a bucket of puke at you, would you duck?

StillMissOzzie
09-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Yeah, it's kinda like answering: If you were in a pool of snot up to your neck, and someone threw a bucket of puke at you, would you duck?
LMAO, but yes, I would!

SMO
:gulp:

SoxFan78
09-16-2004, 04:33 PM
The Sox are like Old Yeller. Please somebody put a bullet in their head to put them out of their misery.

Go Bears

BlackAndWhite
09-16-2004, 05:09 PM
put them out of their misery.
Don't you mean our misery?:thud:

batmanZoSo
09-16-2004, 08:36 PM
I'm almost thinking about rooting for the sweep, because then there would be less chance of the Twins clinching here...ugh.:whiner:
I hope the Twins do clinch in Chicago. We're already toast, they've already taken us out for the 4th year in a row. The team might be getting used to defeat, like it doesn't bother them that much anymore. Watching the Twins celebrate on the field can only be a positive--a wake up call. If I were in charge I'd make the Sox WAIT until the Twins were finished tearing up the locker room and then make them clean it up. Wouldn't that be motivation to beat the Twins asses next year? Of course I'm kidding but I really do think it would do something for this team to have to watch the Twins field mob unveil on their own turf.

bj'sforTorii
09-16-2004, 09:41 PM
The Sox are like Old Yeller. Please somebody put a bullet in their head to put them out of their misery.

Go Bears
What will be worse the Twins taking our division or the Vikings?

Soxzilla
09-16-2004, 09:48 PM
I hope the Twins do clinch in Chicago. We're already toast, they've already taken us out for the 4th year in a row. The team might be getting used to defeat, like it doesn't bother them that much anymore. Watching the Twins celebrate on the field can only be a positive--a wake up call. If I were in charge I'd make the Sox WAIT until the Twins were finished tearing up the locker room and then make them clean it up. Wouldn't that be motivation to beat the Twins asses next year? Of course I'm kidding but I really do think it would do something for this team to have to watch the Twins field mob unveil on their own turf.
We have all seen what happens after the twins embarrass us....

Whats our record after Torii hunter sent Burke 6 feet under?

:anon: