PDA

View Full Version : OZZIE Enough allready... Gload isn't an outfielder!

Tekijawa
09-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Another error in the OF last night... I guess we could try him in center he hasn't made an error there yet!

Come on Ozzie even George bush knows: "Fool me once, same on me, fool me aaaaaaah you're not going to fool me again!"

balke
09-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Another error in the OF last night... I guess we could try him in center he hasn't made an error there yet!

Come on Ozzie even George bush knows: "Fool me once, same on me, fool me aaaaaaah you're not going to fool me again!"
amen. I don't think I've seen worse fielding in the outfield this season anywhere. And I've seen some games where slowsa, Bonds, and Manram were playing the field, yikes.... Okay Man ram was the worst.

Tekijawa
09-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Okay Man ram was the worst.
I'd Agree there, at least he can pick up or catch a ball though, it does have to be hit right at him. He's by far the laziest player I've ever seen!!! Imagine what a guy with his tallent and Rowands hustle would look like.... :o:

Hangar18
09-16-2004, 01:31 PM
I'd Agree there, at least he can pick up or catch a ball though, it does have to be hit right at him. He's by far the laziest player I've ever seen!!! Imagine what a guy with his tallent and Rowands hustle would look like.... :o:
I was at the game last nite ..... and I Groaned Loudly when I heard on the Twins PreGame Radio Broadcast that Gload was INdeed playing LF. I sat down the 3B line in Sec 134, which is directly to Gloads right side, and he is OBVIOUSLY, NOT AN OUTFIELDER. That ball went to him......and because he DOESNT have the Speed of an Outfielder, the ball took a Quirky Bounce and he was out of position ....... leading to the Error. I will say this though, not in his defense, I saw balls taking weird bounces on that New Turf they have there. Putting a guy out of position ONLY MAGNIFIES the lunacy ....

Baby Fisk
09-16-2004, 01:33 PM
I was at the game last nite ..... and I Groaned Loudly when I heard on the Twins PreGame Radio Broadcast that Gload was INdeed playing LF. I sat down the 3B line in Sec 134, which is directly to Gloads right side, and he is OBVIOUSLY, NOT AN OUTFIELDER. That ball went to him......and because he DOESNT have the Speed of an Outfielder, the ball took a Quirky Bounce and he was out of position ....... leading to the Error. I will say this though, not in his defense, I saw balls taking weird bounces on that New Turf they have there. Putting a guy out of position ONLY MAGNIFIES the lunacy ....I like that...

WHITE SOX BASEBALL: MAGNIFYING THE LUNACY.