PDA

View Full Version : Stat Of The Night 9/15

Lip Man 1
09-15-2004, 10:13 PM
From the A.P. recap of the game:

Minnesota has won seven straight September meetings against the White Sox.

Lip

JB98
09-15-2004, 11:16 PM

Lip

But remember, the White Sox have more talent than the Twins.

JB98
09-15-2004, 11:17 PM
But remember, the White Sox have more talent than the Twins.

Sorry, I meant to put this in teal. You get the point.

Gosox1917
09-15-2004, 11:18 PM

Lip
Terrible

I'm glad it's football season

JB98
09-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Terrible

I'm glad it's football season

Don't get too excited. The Bears suck too.

batmanZoSo
09-16-2004, 12:46 AM
Well yeah...anyone who doesn't get that should be excommunicated from the Church.

What really sucks is that we started off 7-3 against them, on the road to finally winning the season and even better, winning it handily. But we haven't beaten them since we swept them and Garland threw one of his rare gems. That was a long time ago.

balke
09-16-2004, 01:29 AM
Well yeah...anyone who doesn't get that should be excommunicated from the Church.

What really sucks is that we started off 7-3 against them, on the road to finally winning the season and even better, winning it handily. But we haven't beaten them since we swept them and Garland threw one of his rare gems. That was a long time ago.I remember June. Weren't the sox in 1st place in June? I wonder how they did that....

:hurt
"Don't look at me man"

:maggs:
"Well, it wasn't me, I bumped my knee".

"Okay, Okay, it was me, the OBP machine!"

Soxzilla
09-16-2004, 03:07 AM
I remember June. Weren't the sox in 1st place in June? I wonder how they did that....

"Don't look at me man"

:maggs:
"Well, it wasn't me, I bumped my knee".

"Okay, Okay, it was me, the OBP machine!"
And our replacements for these guys are....

*drumroll*

http://www.s-t.com/daily/12-01/12-15-01/1215ev.jpg
"Kenny says I'm a grinder! Even though I hit .260, 4 homeruns, and can't waddle my fat ass to first to dig out groundballs. Whatever kenny says is true, and he ain't know dino lovin' foo. Ozzie wants me to get into shape!? Pfft, the only excercising in the offseason I'll be doing is my 4.5 million dollar option, BOOYAA"

:LTP

Hey! I think I just found the missing link....err, no wait, it's just joe borchard.

This is why we are double digits out of first right now. We are cheap, stupid and don't have the cojones to play real ball, and PAY real ballplayers.

batmanZoSo
09-16-2004, 09:32 AM
And our replacements for these guys are....

*drumroll*

http://www.s-t.com/daily/12-01/12-15-01/1215ev.jpg
"Kenny says I'm a grinder! Even though I hit .260, 4 homeruns, and can't waddle my fat ass to first to dig out groundballs. Whatever kenny says is true, and he ain't know dino lovin' foo. Ozzie wants me to get into shape!? Pfft, the only excercising in the offseason I'll be doing is my 4.5 million dollar option, BOOYAA"

:LTP

Hey! I think I just found the missing link....err, no wait, it's just joe borchard.

This is why we are double digits out of first right now. We are cheap, stupid and don't have the cojones to play real ball, and PAY real ballplayers.
LOL all around. That should be the White Sox official slogan..."White Sox baseball: We are cheap, stupid and don't have the cojones to play real ball, and PAY real ballplayers." Saturday, May 19th is fireworks night...the first 10,000 fans will receive magnetic calendars with high concentrations of plutonium. Major League Baseball and the Chicago White Sox are not responsible for fans being maimed, impailed, murdered, or developing massive tumors.

voodoochile
09-16-2004, 10:09 AM
The http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/buttons/edit.gif button is your friend and it's easy to find, right next to the http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/buttons/quote.gif button at the bottom of every post...

Flight #24
09-16-2004, 11:00 AM
LOL all around. That should be the White Sox official slogan..."White Sox baseball: We are cheap, stupid and don't have the cojones to play real ball, and PAY real ballplayers." Saturday, May 19th is fireworks night...the first 10,000 fans will receive magnetic calendars with high concentrations of plutonium. Major League Baseball and the Chicago White Sox are not responsible for fans being maimed, impailed, murdered, or developing massive tumors.
Yeah, because there were all those hitting stars dealt at the deadline, and KW couldn't even work trades for decent guys like Delgado & Walker.....oh wait.

I mean to say they're cheap because they didn't stock the bench with all-stars. Yeah, that's it.

:rolleyes:

balke
09-16-2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah, because there were all those hitting stars dealt at the deadline, and KW couldn't even work trades for decent guys like Delgado & Walker.....oh wait.

I mean to say they're cheap because they didn't stock the bench with all-stars. Yeah, that's it.

:rolleyes: :cheers: noone wanted to come here at the deadline. Why fill in for an all-star, when you can be an additional all-star on the cardinals? Or better yet stay in Toronto! As stupid as Delgado's gotta be for staying up north, I'll respect him if he tries to be a career franchise player there. If he's elsewhere next season, he's just a moron.

JB98
09-16-2004, 11:27 AM
The http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/buttons/edit.gif button is your friend and it's easy to find, right next to the http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/buttons/quote.gif button at the bottom of every post...
Well, excuse me.

voodoochile
09-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Well, excuse me.
Oh, sorry. Didn't mean that to come across rude. I was being informative, not condescending. Sometimes nuance gets lost on message boards...

serena
09-16-2004, 12:37 PM

Lip
Can't we subtract the gift-wrapped wins? :whiner: :angry: