PDA

View Full Version : Rootin' for the Red Birds

unysoxfan
09-15-2004, 08:59 PM
:gulp: Not that it means much, but since I had a college roommate at Purdue from St. Louis I guess I will have to put my money on the Cards this year. I would like to see them take out the Flubs in 7, (just to make it more agonizing on Baker Boosters), then watch them take out Boston in 6, (I want to see some pitching match-ups). So Putman, if you're out there, this one is for you!

OurBitchinMinny
09-15-2004, 10:36 PM
:gulp: Not that it means much, but since I had a college roommate at Purdue from St. Louis I guess I will have to put my money on the Cards this year. I would like to see them take out the Flubs in 7, (just to make it more agonizing on Baker Boosters), then watch them take out Boston in 6, (I want to see some pitching match-ups). So Putman, if you're out there, this one is for you!
id rather see the cubs not make the playoffs.

Dub25
09-15-2004, 10:57 PM
I agree. I rather watch the Cubs wipe all that Cardinal bird **** off there faces and wonder what the hell happened to their precious world series season.

Brian26
09-15-2004, 11:07 PM
Exactly. Which means you should be rooting for the Astros, and not the Cardinals, for the next two days.

SoxFan76
09-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Yep, I'm not too worried about the Cards losing. They got the division in the bag.