PDA

View Full Version : September 22nd Tickets

Clembasbal
09-15-2004, 08:43 PM
I have four tickets to the upcoming game against the Minnesota Twins...yes you might think that "Hey this is the Minnietonka Twins, he is going to over change us!"

Well, I say to you my fine friends, fear not...since I am a teacher I got the tickets for a mere $7 a piece.

So the tickets are:

Section 151
Row 22
Seats 1,2,3,4

I will not sell the tickets separately and I will not overchange. I am asking for $30 for all of the tickets - to cover shipping. WOW! That is a savings of over $84.

Sit on the 3rd base side a few rows up and have fun!

If anybody is interested email me at Clembasbal@aol.com and we can talk.

** If this needs to be moved then do so, I figure it is about the Sox so it should be here **

Clembasbal
09-16-2004, 02:09 PM
Man, we all are a bunch of totally awesome Sox fans, not one of us wants to go to this game for only $7 a ticket!

I planned on going, that is why I bought the tickets, but I can't because of night class. Help a poor college student out.

shagar69
09-16-2004, 02:11 PM
Man, we all are a bunch of totally awesome Sox fans, not one of us wants to go to this game for only $7 a ticket!

I planned on going, that is why I bought the tickets, but I can't because of night class. Help a poor college student out. have you been watching the games lately?

ewokpelts
09-16-2004, 02:24 PM
I have four tickets to the upcoming game against the Minnesota Twins...yes you might think that "Hey this is the Minnietonka Twins, he is going to over change us!"

Well, I say to you my fine friends, fear not...since I am a teacher I got the tickets for a mere $7 a piece.

So the tickets are:

Section 151
Row 22
Seats 1,2,3,4

I will not sell the tickets separately and I will not overchange. I am asking for $30 for all of the tickets - to cover shipping. WOW! That is a savings of over $84.

Sit on the 3rd base side a few rows up and have fun!

If anybody is interested email me at Clembasbal@aol.com and we can talk.

** If this needs to be moved then do so, I figure it is about the Sox so it should be here **i used the same promo...got better seats....153...row 3....bought them in july....silly me....
Gene

Tekijawa
09-16-2004, 02:43 PM
Same Promo but bought in August, I guess the ticket guy liked me better?!?!? I have 6 of them Row 1 in Section 113... The only reason I'm going is because I have a Nacho Craving!!!

FARMEO
09-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Nachos are one of the few good reasons to go to a game. I was able to take advantage of the same promotion earlier in the season.

dllrbll7
09-16-2004, 05:29 PM
I also have some $7 tickets for that game im lookin to get rid of, In Sections 154 and 155 i believe off the top of my head, 7 of them are next to each other in rows B and C and then the other 3 are back in row 6 if i recall correctly. Let me know if anyones interested. Thanks

Clembasbal
09-17-2004, 10:57 AM
i used the same promo...got better seats....153...row 3....bought them in july....silly me....
Gene
Didn't mean to offend anybody for using the same promo, I was just trying to get rid of them because I can't go.

Oh ya, I have been watching them lately and I still try to go to as many games as I can...that is being a fan.

Tekijawa
09-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Oh ya, I have been watching them lately and I still try to go to as many games as I can...that is being a fan.
I'm going to 4 games in the next 6 days... hope I live through and don't end up in jail after "public display of disgust" these next few days!