PDA

View Full Version : Help out a Sox Fan: I got a BUNCH of tix for this fridays game. Anyone interested?

ewokpelts
09-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey all.
I recently exchanges my unused Season tickets for this friday's game. I'm trying to unload the tix and try to break even for the season.
The tix are upper deck box, Section 537, Row 13/14. I have 14 tix spread over two rows.
I'm just trying to move them at 11 bucks a piece(official face value is 20 a ticket). If you pay with paypal, and want me to forward the tix through ticketfast, it'll be 13 bucks(the sox found another way to make money....milking st holders through ticketfast. Funny how the bulls dont do this.)
If interested, email me at ewokpelts@aol.com You can also just send me a paypal payment at the same address.

Thanks,
Gene

ewokpelts
09-17-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey all.
I recently exchanges my unused Season tickets for this friday's game. I'm trying to unload the tix and try to break even for the season.
The tix are upper deck box, Section 537, Row 13/14. I have 14 tix spread over two rows.
I'm just trying to move them at 11 bucks a piece(official face value is 20 a ticket). If you pay with paypal, and want me to forward the tix through ticketfast, it'll be 13 bucks(the sox found another way to make money....milking st holders through ticketfast. Funny how the bulls dont do this.)
If interested, email me at ewokpelts@aol.com You can also just send me a paypal payment at the same address.

Thanks,
GeneAnyone?

ewokpelts
09-17-2004, 04:21 PM
Hey all.

Thanks,
Genelast chance.....at 445,.....i head out to the park.....email if interested,
gene

OurBitchinMinny
09-17-2004, 04:22 PM
good luck unloading them. The sox are not exactly making too many of us proud right now. Boo the dogs for me though.