PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Holder Gift?

Paxson93
09-15-2004, 12:08 PM
I heard from a few people that the season ticket holder gift this year will be a stadium chair, but have heard nothing from my ticket rep as of yet. Anyone else know anything about this?

pinwheels3530
09-15-2004, 12:18 PM
Your correct it is a chair. They send out a letter in the mail a while back letting you know that you can pick it up at the park during the game.

Jerko
09-15-2004, 12:26 PM
I got mine in July, you should call your ticket rep and ask for a letter.

Fungo
09-15-2004, 12:40 PM
I don't want to hijack this thread, but on the topic of chairs, I was at the Cell for the Marlins game yesterday and noticed that a couple sections of seats are being removed in the upper deck down the left field line. Anyone got any info on what they are planning to do up there? I asked an usher and she didn't have any idea.

Paxson93
09-15-2004, 12:45 PM
:hijacked:

:D: Just kidding-- I got my info... Now hopefully I can get my chair. Thanks!

CHISOXFAN13
09-15-2004, 12:49 PM
I don't want to hijack this thread, but on the topic of chairs, I was at the Cell for the Marlins game yesterday and noticed that a couple sections of seats are being removed in the upper deck down the left field line. Anyone got any info on what they are planning to do up there? I asked an usher and she didn't have any idea.

Im not sure what they are doing, but that's been the case all season. If you look up there when the Sox are on the road, it's a new section every time.

ma_deuce
09-15-2004, 12:53 PM
I heard the Texas Rangers had a similar chair giveaway!

:bandance: :supernana: :bandance: :supernana: :bandance:

Deuce

PS: After what happened to the Sox during the second half of the season this year, I wish they would give me The Chair.

alohafri
09-15-2004, 01:13 PM
It might have something to do with the new Fundamentals deck they are putting in left field for next year. Hopefully the players will be able to use this next year as well!

Baby Fisk
09-15-2004, 01:58 PM
I heard the Texas Rangers had a similar chair giveaway!

An upper deck zinger, that one was... :cool:

GiveMeSox
09-15-2004, 03:17 PM
I noticed that as well. The only thing i can think of is either they still have some touch up work to be done from rennovations, like i heard there were some railings that needed to be painted, or they are examining the area strucurally. They could be doing follow up examinations to the strucural changes they made to the ball park this year.

steff
09-15-2004, 05:38 PM
It might have something to do with the new Fundamentals deck they are putting in left field for next year. Hopefully the players will be able to use this next year as well!

GMTA!!! :D:

BTW, Aloha's... Kenny has our chairs. Just a matter of getting together with him to get them.

HebrewHammer
09-16-2004, 10:17 AM
I heard they were getting cyanide pills

giganticHead
09-16-2004, 12:20 PM
Here's a picture if anyone's interested...

It looks like they were working on a different section each day.