PDA

View Full Version : Trib Garbage Re: Francisco

SaltyPretzel
09-15-2004, 07:46 AM
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/cs-040914morrissey,1,5025948.column?coll=cs-home-utility

"They'll certainly zero in on the fact Francisco once had been in the White Sox's farm system. They'll say he was a carrier. Maybe they'll be right."

:angry: :angry: :angry:

samram
09-15-2004, 07:59 AM
This will be the start of Rick's trip toward the roadhouse if he keeps it up.

DrCrawdad
09-15-2004, 08:11 AM
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/cs-040914morrissey,1,5025948.column?coll=cs-home-utility

"They'll certainly zero in on the fact Francisco once had been in the White Sox's farm system. They'll say he was a carrier. Maybe they'll be right."

:angry: :angry: :angry:

As Hawk would say, "STRETCH!"

inta
09-15-2004, 08:58 AM
heh, i just read that bit and came on here to see if there's any discussion on it.

worst article by the ricker this year... i want the last 2 minutes of my life back.
which is a shame coz he's had some good ones this summer... but this is beyond ridiculous.

why's he focusing so much on the fans? there's hecklers in every park.
i'm sure the fans on oakland were being crass as hell, but this is hardly a "fan incident"

also he forgot to mention the randy myers incident.

SaltyPretzel
09-15-2004, 09:21 AM
heh, i just read that bit and came on here to see if there's any discussion on it.

worst article by the ricker this year... i want the last 2 minutes of my life back.
which is a shame coz he's had some good ones this summer... but this is beyond ridiculous.

why's he focusing so much on the fans? there's hecklers in every park.
i'm sure the fans on oakland were being crass as hell, but this is hardly a "fan incident"

also he forgot to mention the randy myers incident.
Even my parakeet said that article sucked after I lined his cage with it.

chuckn98229
09-15-2004, 10:02 AM
What an ignorant assembly of words! He gets paid to write that drivel?