PDA

View Full Version : Cabrera

billnahorodny
09-13-2004, 01:59 PM
There is apparently quite a bit of indignant outrage by Cub fans over Miguel Cabrera's (imo hilarious) imitation of Moises Alou's hissy fit from last year's NLCS Game 6. Just where do these creeps get off being outraged about any player's unsportsmanlike conduct! From Zambrano's pointing to Corky's hop, the Cubs wrote the book on classless behavior!

Frankfan4life
09-13-2004, 02:19 PM
There is apparently quite a bit of indignant outrage by Cub fans over Miguel Cabrera's (imo hilarious) imitation of Moises Alou's hissy fit from last year's NLCS Game 6. Just where do these creeps get off being outraged about any player's unsportsmanlike conduct! From Zambrano's pointing to Corky's hop, the Cubs wrote the book on classless behavior!How about a link or something?

Mickster
09-13-2004, 02:39 PM
How about a link or something?Here you go. LINKY (http://www.suntimes.com/output/deluca/cst-spt-deluca131.htm)

MUsoxfan
09-13-2004, 03:30 PM
I really really really wish I had seen that on TV

Accord
09-13-2004, 05:07 PM
I really really really wish I had seen that on TV

Unfortunately it wasn't on TV, the damn cameraman followed the foul ball rather than focusing on Cabrera so you couldn't see it :(.

JGarlandrules20
09-13-2004, 05:14 PM
Haha.

I LOVE Miguel!

Clembasbal
09-13-2004, 05:15 PM
There is apparently quite a bit of indignant outrage by Cub fans over Miguel Cabrera's (imo hilarious) imitation of Moises Alou's hissy fit from last year's NLCS Game 6. Just where do these creeps get off being outraged about any player's unsportsmanlike conduct! From Zambrano's pointing to Corky's hop, the Cubs wrote the book on classless behavior!
Anything that pisses off Cubs players is awesome, the more upset they get the harder it is for them to focus.

Also, about five days ago I was listening to their secondbaseman, Grudawhogivesacrap...he said that the Cubs wer far from "clicking as a team" That they were not where they want to be this late in the year...good news!

joe47
09-13-2004, 06:14 PM
Also, about five days ago I was listening to their secondbaseman, Grudawhogivesacrap...
That may be the funniest thing I have ever read!

34 Inch Stick
09-14-2004, 09:06 AM
The Marlins don't seem to take the Cubs seriously. They always feel that they will come back against the team, and they usually do.