PDA

View Full Version : Miserable Fatass John Kruk Rips a Bunch of Injured Players

Baby Fisk
09-13-2004, 10:58 AM
I can't believe ESPN let this bloated pig get away with a garbage column like this. Way to go, Kruk, kick a bunch of players in the nuts for a season played with injuries. What a miserable fatass. :angry:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=kruk/040910

samram
09-13-2004, 11:15 AM
That's a really stupid column, other than Boone and Aurilia. How many times does he in effect use the disclaimer "I know he's been injured?" I guess with Delgado, it's bad to reject trades to contenders when your team is way out of it, and I kind of see his point (Delgado has never played on a contender), but there's no doubt injuries have hurt his production this year. He still seems to have trouble remembering he quit on his team in the middle of a game.

Cubbiesuck13
09-13-2004, 11:50 AM
I can't believe ESPN let this bloated pig get away with a garbage column like this. Way to go, Kruk, kick a bunch of players in the nuts for a season played with injuries. What a miserable fatass. :angry:

He can kick people in the nuts because if they kick him back it will only hurt half as much. :redneck

HebrewHammer
09-13-2004, 12:10 PM
Who decided this guy is worth a Page 2 column, let alone a spot on BT? This guy is a Dusty Baker level hypocrite.:angry:

:dtroll:

ja1022
09-13-2004, 12:42 PM
He can kick people in the nuts because if they kick him back it will only hurt half as much. :redneck
TOUCHE'!! Well played Cubbiesuck.
(and I hope no one posts about being insensitive about the fact the man has only one nut)

bigfoot
09-13-2004, 01:10 PM
Kruk=Waste of Skin

idseer
09-13-2004, 04:14 PM

based on your intro i basically expected he was going to dis magglio and frank.

the more i think about i .... i'm surprised he didn't!

Baby Fisk
09-13-2004, 04:51 PM
based on your intro i basically expected he was going to dis magglio and frank.

the more i think about i .... i'm surprised he didn't!I'd be less incensed if Kruk was just some jerk who weighed 300 pounds in highschool, never played a day of organized baseball, and grew up to become a bitter sportswriter, but for cryin' out loud the guy's a former player and here he is trashing players who got hurt this year. That really pissed me off.

LuvSox
09-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Kruk=Waste of Skin
A ****load of skin!!!!

DSpivack
09-13-2004, 11:49 PM
I'd be less incensed if Kruk was just some jerk who weighed 300 pounds in highschool, never played a day of organized baseball, and grew up to become a bitter sportswriter, but for cryin' out loud the guy's a former player and here he is trashing players who got hurt this year. That really pissed me off.
A former player, yes, but a former player who hit a HR, and then retired so his BA could be .300, no?