PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's WINNING Pick to Click!

PaleHoseGeorge
10-06-2001, 02:03 AM
Throwing double-play grounders is a beautiful thing.

"Especially when the guys behind you actually turn them.":burly

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/Headlines/October/Biased1005.htm)

Not much doubt who will be opening day starter next year.

FarWestChicago
10-06-2001, 02:05 AM
:ray

What about me? I'm a power hitter! I'm really swinging for the fences next year. You haven't seen anything yet.

PaleHoseGeorge
10-06-2001, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

What about me? I'm a power hitter! I'm really swinging for the fences next year. You haven't seen anything yet.

Two K's and partial culpability for blowing that double-play in the first inning made Ray a close runner-up.

Hawk and DJ are full of ****. No way the Sox miss that double-play last year. Those guys are just too damned slow around second base.

FarWestChicago
10-06-2001, 02:12 AM
R & F said Ray was trying to retrieve the ball from his 20th homer. I was sitting there thinking, "this is what's wrong with this guy."

PaleHoseGeorge
10-06-2001, 02:15 AM
R & F said Ray was trying to retrieve the ball from his 20th homer. I was sitting there thinking, "this is what's wrong with this guy."

I wonder how many homerun balls he will be retrieving when we finally drop his pea-brain self to #7 in the line up. You think he'll get as much to swing at with Choice and Johnson hitting behind him?

:)

PutItOnTheBoard
10-06-2001, 02:18 AM

Truer words were never spoken. I mean, 20? Come on that is pathetic. I understand it is a career, high but you are absolutely right.

Ray should be disgusted with his season and instead he is probably happy with it. Terrible.

FarWestChicago
10-06-2001, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by PutItOnTheBoard

Ray should be disgusted with his season and instead he is probably happy with it. Terrible.

I got my 20. I had a great year!