PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Gonna Catch the SOX in Minnesota?

Hangar18
09-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Seems as if I will be making ONE Road Trip to see the SOX on the road after all.
I have to be in Minneapolis this Friday on business, so Im going to get there a few days early so that I can see our Beloved take on the Twinkies.
I know there are a few of us who live up there, anyone going? Im going to make the Thursday game for sure .....hopefully Wednesday too

santo=dorf
09-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Cleveland might if the Twins kick our asses again. :(:

BlackAndWhite
09-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Hey, at least they can't clinch while the Sox are there...thank heaven for small favors.

santo=dorf
09-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Hey, at least they can't clinch while the Sox are there...thank heaven for small favors.
They can wait until they come to USCF. I can't wait!

ewokpelts
09-11-2004, 04:09 PM
Seems as if I will be making ONE Road Trip to see the SOX on the road after all.
I have to be in Minneapolis this Friday on business, so Im going to get there a few days early so that I can see our Beloved take on the Twinkies.
I know there are a few of us who live up there, anyone going? Im going to make the Thursday game for sure .....hopefully Wednesday tooHenry,
I have a pair of general admission tix for the 9/14 game(tuesday). With parking pass. I got them off ebay fora penny(and a buck shipping)They're yours if you want.
Gene

Hangar18
09-13-2004, 03:24 PM
Henry,
I have a pair of general admission tix for the 9/14 game(tuesday). With parking pass. I got them off ebay fora penny(and a buck shipping)They're yours if you want.
Gene
that would be cool ............. too bad im not there til weds evening.
So I guess Fgerweasdffdazdfas wont be at this game either?

Hangar18
09-13-2004, 03:31 PM
OK, heres the deal. Im gonna for SURE be at Humphreys Bar, across from the
Baggy Dome on THursday eve before the game. I might be just arriving at Gametime on Wednesday to meet any of our fellow Brothers up north. I may be taking my SIGN MAGGS sign with me ....cmon people, MAN UP, whose
with me Weds & Thursday nite?

bighurt93
09-13-2004, 06:24 PM
i'll be there maybe all three days in my sox pride t-shirt or chi-sox jersay and a black and silver new era cap, you probably don't know me but i am a die hard sox fan up here in river falls, aka twinkieville, one of the days i'll be in lower gen, on account of a free ticket from applebee's, otherwise its upper gen all the way

chisoxmike
09-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Go and prosper men! I was going to travel up there if the Sox were in contention, but I'm not going to waste the money on 10 games out. And work calls.

Anway, show those annoying Twins fans up there that we love our team and hate the Twins and Torri! Even though we're out of it, it would be great to sweep them.

Hangar18
09-14-2004, 10:04 AM
i'll be there maybe all three days in my sox pride t-shirt or chi-sox jersay and a black and silver new era cap, you probably don't know me but i am a die hard sox fan up here in river falls, aka twinkieville, one of the days i'll be in lower gen, on account of a free ticket from applebee's, otherwise its upper gen all the way

Are you heading to Humphreys??? I want to host the biggest Pre-Sox party
there if possible. Jimbos North if you will ...........

OurBitchinMinny
09-14-2004, 05:18 PM
I dont remember the last time the sox came to minny and I didnt go to at least one of the games, but I wont be at any of them this week. Watching the sox play baseball makes me sick to my stomach right now. I know they have been a little better of late, but the collapse and dealing with cocky twins fans are too much. They better bring it in '05...plus i gotta work. Hopefully the sox dont get swept