PDA

View Full Version : More garbage from Bristol, CT

Fenway
09-11-2004, 12:51 PM
ESPN has another trial

Next Friday a mock trial will air asking Who is more cursed? The Red Sox or Cubs....

Will this crap ever end?

Nick@Nite
09-11-2004, 01:02 PM
How stupid :rolleyes: .

Everyone knows that the Montreal Expos is the most cursed team.

Hangar18
09-11-2004, 01:14 PM
How stupid :rolleyes: .

Everyone knows that the Montreal Expos is the most cursed team.

I hate the Media ............ this is being done of course, in lieu of the playoffs coming up, and the Media Frenzy to get the Cubs and RedSox in the WS

zach23
09-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Well, let's see, the cub fans were blowing up a baseball this year to break their curse and now the Red Cubs fans in Boston are remaking some old lame song to break theirs. So long as the fans of these two teams continue to whine each year about being cursed and revel in the attention, I am sure crap like this will never go away.

SaltyPretzel
09-11-2004, 03:03 PM
:chunks

doublem23
09-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Red Sox fans and Cub fans love to roll around in attention like this the way pigs love to roll around in ****. Who cares?

CubsfansareDRUNK
09-11-2004, 03:34 PM
Red Sox fans and Cub fans love to roll around in attention like this the way pigs love to roll around in ****. Who cares?

hahahahahaha. PERFECT example there :cool: :D: :cool:

Fenway
09-11-2004, 04:38 PM
A lame song is better than blowing up a baseball

We should have had a public hanging of Grady Little however

Well, let's see, the cub fans were blowing up a baseball this year to break their curse and now the Red Cubs fans in Boston are remaking some old lame song to break theirs. So long as the fans of these two teams continue to whine each year about being cursed and revel in the attention, I am sure crap like this will never go away.

bigfoot
09-11-2004, 10:15 PM
ESPN has another trial

Will this crap ever end?
It will end when we all stop watching the **** that is being pawned off on the public as "sports"; the **** that is called "reality TV"; the **** that is supposed to be "news".
~Poker, Wife Swap, most News=****

GiveMeSox
09-12-2004, 04:57 PM
I hate the Media ............ this is being done of course, in lieu of the playoffs coming up, and the Media Frenzy to get the Cubs and RedSox in the WS
Add to that the announcement that the cubs will play boston and new york next year, with the cubs playing in yankee stadium. Think of the uncessary hype and coverage of two historical winning teams playing against a historical losing team. Oh my god blah blah blah. At least those two teams have had back to back winning seasons since 1970. I dont understand to this day how there can be so much hype (nationally) over such a big time loser.