PDA

View Full Version : Burly HAS to learn to pitch in the Cell

Bisco Stu
09-10-2004, 12:26 AM
If he's ever going to have a chance to win a Cy Young.

I know we're the AL's bandbox, but still, he's 6-2 with a 2,81 ERA on the raod. Imagine if he could match that ERA at home...

nitetrain8601
09-10-2004, 12:27 AM
It's Buehrle. It's not that hard to spell.

Iwritecode
09-10-2004, 12:33 AM
It's Buehrle. It's not that hard to spell.Maybe, but 'Burly' is much faster to type.

Remember, This is the internet. Land of ROFL, GMAB, LOL, IIRC...

SomebodyToldMe
09-10-2004, 12:34 AM
Maybe, but 'Burly' is much faster to type.

Remember, This is the internet. Land of ROFL, GMAB, LOL, IIRC...
And we can't forget the great ROFLMFAO.

That one's a classic.

ChiWhiteSox1337
09-10-2004, 12:56 AM
the burly spelling is some forum joke from a few years ago, it's not because it's shorter to type. check it out in the wsi forum dictionary :cool:

Soxzilla
09-10-2004, 03:28 AM
Burly mon.

Baby Fisk
09-10-2004, 08:07 AM
The clueless Texas broadcasters spent 5 minutes discussing how hard it is to spell Buehrle's name. One of them keeps referring to Comiskey Park. They blanked out on Ozzie's name a couple of days ago. READ THE DAMN PAPER THAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, Morons! These guys are among the worst broadcasters out there. :angry:

:burly
"Well, I just couldn't let that **** go on anymore, so I opened up a can of whup ass last night to set things straight."

YES! YES! YES!

wilburaga
09-10-2004, 09:12 AM
All the internet list lingo (ROFL, GMAB, LOL, IIRC) is unimaginative and cloying, IMHO.

W

kittle42
09-10-2004, 09:39 AM
All the internet list lingo (ROFL, GMAB, LOL, IIRC) is unimaginative and cloying, IMHO.

W
Personally, I hate that people feel they can just write any way they want on the internet. I still feel that, despite the forum, the way one writes is a partial reflection of one's intelligence.

doublem23
09-10-2004, 09:42 AM
Personally, I hate that people feel they can just write any way they want on the internet. I still feel that, despite the forum, the way one writes is a partial reflection of one's intelligence.
I don't mind the LOLs and IIRCs of the world, what I can't stand is when Pe0pLe rIte LiKe D1s...

I feel a thread hijacking coming... :rolleyes:

Baby Fisk
09-10-2004, 09:43 AM
Personally, I hate that people feel they can just write any way they want on the internet. I still feel that, despite the forum, the way one writes is a partial reflection of one's intelligence.You're prolly right.

But ANYWAY, Burlee Rox! :cool:

bigfoot
09-10-2004, 09:46 AM
The clueless Texas broadcasters spent 5 minutes discussing how hard it is to spell Buehrle's name. One of them keeps referring to Comiskey Park. They blanked out on Ozzie's name a couple of days ago. READ THE DAMN PAPER THAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, Morons! These guys are among the worst broadcasters out there. :angry:

:burly
"Well, I just couldn't let that **** go on anymore, so I opened up a can of whup ass last night to set things straight."

YES! YES! YES!
BabyF~There's just something about clueless Texans, isn't there?

Baby Fisk
09-10-2004, 09:49 AM
BabyF~There's just something about clueless Texans, isn't there?Roadhouse, here we come! :yup: