PDA

View Full Version : White Sox book signing

Dan H
09-08-2004, 04:44 PM
I will be signing my book, "Chicago White Sox - 1959 and Beyond" at Miles Books at 2816 Highway Avenue in Highland, Indiana on Saturday, September 18 from 1:30 - 4:00pm. If anyone should come down I-80 toward Indiana, they need to exit at Calumet Avenue since a string of exits are closed after that. I hope to have more convenient signings in the future but would like to meet WSI posters and Sox fans. Thanks for all the support I have received in the past.

bluestar
09-08-2004, 04:54 PM
I live in Nashville, TN, so I can't come to your book signing. I have read and thoroughly enjoyred Through Hope and Despair and was wondering if there is a way a distant Sox fan might be able to obtain a signed copy of the new book?

Dan H
09-09-2004, 01:12 PM
I live in Nashville, TN, so I can't come to your book signing. I have read and thoroughly enjoyred Through Hope and Despair and was wondering if there is a way a distant Sox fan might be able to obtain a signed copy of the new book?
Just e-mail at wallynn@aol.com and we can handle this. It won't be any problem.

soxfanreggie
09-12-2004, 04:11 PM
how much are signed copies of the book?

Dan H
09-15-2004, 09:28 AM
how much are signed copies of the book?
The book goes for $19.99 signed or unsigned. If you want a personalized message, just get a hold of me at my e-mail.

ode to veeck
09-16-2004, 12:51 PM
when's your SF bay area book signing?

Dan H
09-16-2004, 10:26 PM
when's your SF bay area book signing?
Too bad my book wasn't out earlier, I was just in San Francisco last month. If you would like a signed book, get a hold of me at wallynn@aol.com.

DrCrawdad
09-27-2004, 10:27 AM
Borders in downtown Naperville has your book displayed prominently. I thumbed thru it, very cool!

:supernana:

Wsoxmike59
10-03-2004, 11:47 AM
Dan will you be selling them at Soxfest this coming January?

P.S. I bought a couple of copies of "Through Hope and Despair" a few years ago and enjoyed it immensely, and have been greatly anticipating your next Sox book.

Dan H
10-03-2004, 04:53 PM
Dan will you be selling them at Soxfest this coming January?

P.S. I bought a couple of copies of "Through Hope and Despair" a few years ago and enjoyed it immensely, and have been greatly anticipating your next Sox book.
Glad you liked the first book. I have sent my book to the White Sox. They wanted to see it before they would let me buy a booth. They have not returned my calls as of yet or given me an answer in any other way. I hope to be at SoxFest this year, but that is up to the Sox not me.