PDA

View Full Version : Flub Pitchers

Dub25
09-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Is it me or has anyone noticed that when a Flub pitcher has a bad night night they run the trainer out or blame the umps. Tonight Matt Clement had to leave the game with an injury nobody knows about. When Farnsworth got lit up they ran the trainer out to see if he was Ok. Of course his dumb ass hurt himself later. I remember a lot last year Kerry Wood had a bad back and that's why he had problems but somehow that bad back went away in September when they claimed the division. Why can't they just come out and say their guy sucked today. God forbid if they give up a run, something must be wrong. Latroy gets lit up and he says the ump has a gruge against him. Not oh I sucked today... that's impossible... I pitch for the Cubs and we are the best ever.

CubsfansareDRUNK
09-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Is it me or has anyone noticed that when a Flub pitcher has a bad night night they run the trainer out or blame the umps. Tonight Matt Clement had to leave the game with an injury nobody knows about. When Farnsworth got lit up they ran the trainer out to see if he was Ok. Of course his dumb ass hurt himself later. I remember a lot last year Kerry Wood had a bad back and that's why he had problems but somehow that bad back went away in September when they claimed the division. Why can't they just come out and say their guy sucked today. God forbid if they give up a run, something must be wrong. Latroy gets lit up and he says the ump has a gruge against him. Not oh I sucked today... that's impossible... I pitch for the Cubs and we are the best ever.
thank you for clarifying that
i feel the exact same way about those losers.
too afraid to amdit they lost fair and square :angry:

kittle42
09-07-2004, 11:06 PM
I just said this very thing the other day. Glad to see others have noticed it, too.

illinibk
09-07-2004, 11:13 PM
I was going to post the same on this earlier tonight, but got sidetracked. Thanks for taking care of that for me :redneck

kittle42
09-07-2004, 11:51 PM
Liecester gave up several runs in a third of an inning. He must have pulled something.

GiveMeSox
09-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Glad to see im not the only one who has noticed this.

CubKilla
09-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Is it me or has anyone noticed that when a Flub pitcher has a bad night night they run the trainer out or blame the umps. Tonight Matt Clement had to leave the game with an injury nobody knows about. When Farnsworth got lit up they ran the trainer out to see if he was Ok. Of course his dumb ass hurt himself later. I remember a lot last year Kerry Wood had a bad back and that's why he had problems but somehow that bad back went away in September when they claimed the division. Why can't they just come out and say their guy sucked today. God forbid if they give up a run, something must be wrong. Latroy gets lit up and he says the ump has a gruge against him. Not oh I sucked today... that's impossible... I pitch for the Cubs and we are the best ever.Clement was diagnosed with a strained back AND upper pitching arm during his last start against the Houston Astros and the Cubs STILL trotted him out to pitch last night. Shows you how desperate the Organization is to win it all this year. However, it wasn't a "phantom" injury on Clements part. The Cubs knew about it all along.