PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Zambrano

kittle42
09-07-2004, 01:02 PM
I came to the realization while watching the Cubs play AAAA Montreal yesterday that Carlos Zambrano is the most detestable non-Sosa Cub. I will enjoy it come the first few weeks of October when the only sky-pointing he'll be doing is when he sinks a putt.

Hangar18
09-07-2004, 01:09 PM
I came to the realization while watching the Cubs play AAAA Montreal yesterday that Carlos Zambrano is the most detestable non-Sosa Cub. I will enjoy it come the first few weeks of October when the only sky-pointing he'll be doing is when he sinks a putt.
I watched a couple innings of this Major League Franchise VS High School Team,
and I remember watching zambrano and thinking, boy, this is a very unlikable
team, full of Whiners, Malcontents, Liars, Egomaniacs, and Arrogant Jerks.
And here, I thought noone could be more Arrogant than The Messiah, and along comes Alou, Hawkins, Mercker, Zambrano, Wood, Garciaparra ...........
Im so glad these guys werent White Sox, can you imagine how many articles Moronotti wouldve written by now? sheesh

Hangar18
09-07-2004, 01:12 PM
I also liked how many Ex-Expos were getting hits and whipping the hapless
montreal "staff". Barrett, Alou, Grudzielanek ..... Cabrera wasalmost a cubtoo

WinningUgly!
09-07-2004, 05:08 PM
He won't even be able to hold a putter in October. Good ol' Dusty let him throw 119 pitches yesterday, with a 7-1 lead.:smile:

SomebodyToldMe
09-07-2004, 05:23 PM
That guy is the Cub that I hate the most.

I can't stand that guy.

I wish a ball would hit him right in the stomach. Let's see him point to the sky on a stretcher.

kittle42
09-07-2004, 05:33 PM
That guy is the Cub that I hate the most.

I can't stand that guy.

I wish a ball would hit him right in the stomach. Let's see him point to the sky on a stretcher.
Classy.

SoxFan76
09-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Classy.
Zambrano isn't the classiest guy either. My opinion, he would deserve that shot to the gut.