FarWestChicago
10-05-2001, 09:06 PM
:moron

I have no idea.

:knue

Neither do I.

GASHWOUND
10-05-2001, 10:13 PM
What else is new. I guess they couldn't find a spot on any of the stations that air Sox games. FoxSportsNet, FSNPlus, WCIU(Sox Net) or WGN. I guess car racing(sorryDaver) and bad sitcom reruns got in the way, But hey, look at the bright side! We get to listen to Ed Farmer's baseball wisdom!!! (sigh.....

Jerry_Manuel
10-05-2001, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
What else is new. I guess they couldn't find a spot on any of the stations that air Sox games. FoxSportsNet, FSNPlus, WCIU(Sox Net) or WGN. I guess car racing(sorryDaver) and bad sitcom reruns got in the way, But hey, look at the bright side! We get to listen to Ed Farmer's baseball wisdom!!! (sigh.....

WGN has the Cubs on Sunday.
Not sure about the other networks.

Daver
10-05-2001, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

No need to apologize to me,I'll be stuck with Rooney and farmer on my boat,I'm going fishing.