PDA

View Full Version : Winter Ball

eleshu
10-05-2001, 08:00 PM
I don't know if this is off topic or not, but does anybody know where i can find out which players will be playing winter ball and where? I know that Jose sometimes plays for the Mayaguez Indios and that Leifer and maybe Frank will be playing but i can't seem to find any hard info anywhere. This winter looks like it may be a cold one, might be a good time to camp out in some tropical location and catch some beisbol.

LongDistanceFan
10-06-2001, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by eleshu
I don't know if this is off topic or not, but does anybody know where i can find out which players will be playing winter ball and where? I know that Jose sometimes plays for the Mayaguez Indios and that Leifer and maybe Frank will be playing but i can't seem to find any hard info anywhere. This winter looks like it may be a cold one, might be a good time to camp out in some tropical location and catch some beisbol. welcome....... to the board. ref frank playing winter... highly doubtful.

eleshu
10-06-2001, 05:29 PM
Yea I'm not holding my breath for Frank, but i would like to see Jose play a few in P.R. and then hit some beaches. Since this looks like a nasty winter coming up I am just trying to plan a few vacations. Does anybody know if Magglio ever plays in Venezuela? That could be a nice trip as well.

LongDistanceFan
10-06-2001, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by eleshu
Yea I'm not holding my breath for Frank, but i would like to see Jose play a few in P.R. and then hit some beaches. Since this looks like a nasty winter coming up I am just trying to plan a few vacations. Does anybody know if Magglio ever plays in Venezuela? That could be a nice trip as well. if i remember right, JV has always played winter ball. i think he feels that he owes it to his country and area for all the support they have given him, i think the sox tried to stop him and failed..... i think that was him.......... or maybe somebody who knows more can tell you different.