PDA

View Full Version : Sam-I-Am Out Today

havelj
09-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Sosa out of lineup after 4 days off. Bad hip. Hmmmm....?

Maybe his wife kicked him in the hip after drinking some rum?

bigfoot
09-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Lots of ragweed out there, could have caused another nasty sneeze.

Frankfan4life
09-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Or it could be that the steroids are finally taking their toll. :bandance:

SOXSINCE'70
09-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Just like Scammy.When the pressure's on and his 5 K's
per game are needed most,he needs a day off.Jeez,is there a more brittle position player in all of baseball??:thud: :thud:

Jerko
09-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Funny, all the "Balco Boys" from this past offseason are all in ill health. Sheffield's shoulder, Giambi's gland, Scammy's back and hip, and Bonds, while not out of the lineup on a consistant basis, gets a LOT of days off lately for a team in the playoff hunt.

Frankfan4life
09-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Funny, all the "Balco Boys" from this past offseason are all in ill health. Sheffield's shoulder, Giambi's gland, Scammy's back and hip, and Bonds, while not out of the lineup on a consistant basis, gets a LOT of days off lately for a team in the playoff hunt.When steriod-mania was at it's height, IIRC Sammy offered proof that he wasn't on steriods (or whatever) because he never missed games because of injuries. Boy, has that changed. What your excuse now, Corky?

munchman33
09-07-2004, 04:29 PM
LOL when I saw the title of this thread I thought you were referring to the band.

hellenicsoxfan
09-07-2004, 07:58 PM

Or maybe he was walking by Alou as he was getting ready for the game and slipped on the urine on the floor.

CubsfansareDRUNK
09-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Or maybe he was walking by Alou as he was getting ready for the game and slipped on the urine on the floor.
or mabye sammy choked on cork :o:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

daveeym
09-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Honestly this guy comes up with most bull**** injuries at the oddest times. Bursitis in his hip and day to day. the cubune basically ignoring it. i mean ***? I swear it's all sosa just being a drama queen.

CubsfansareDRUNK
09-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Honestly this guy comes up with most bull**** injuries at the oddest times. Bursitis in his hip and day to day. the cubune basically ignoring it. i mean ***? I swear it's all sosa just being a drama queen.
had this happened to OUR team everyone wouldve been on it for weeks!