PDA

View Full Version : could somebody photshop a pic

lths06
09-04-2004, 06:17 PM
Could somebody please photoshop a pic of The Cell with grey seats. I dont think one had been posted yet. Thanks

pinwheels3530
09-04-2004, 07:08 PM
It's rumored that they are looking at Gray seats as a alternative to green seats. Is that the reason you asked for the photo with gray seats?

lths06
09-04-2004, 07:27 PM
It's rumored that they are looking at Gray seats as a alternative to green seats. Is that the reason you asked for the photo with gray seats?yes

batmanZoSo
09-04-2004, 07:36 PM
yes
If it's charcoal grey where it's close to being black then I'd like it. That would be pretty indimidating and of course unique. But gray like this....no.

pinwheels3530
09-04-2004, 07:54 PM
I stiil like green over any other color.

Cowch44
09-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Give me a picture and maybe I can do something.

lths06
09-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Give me a picture and maybe I can do something.
Sorry, I dont know how to attch images, but the best pic is here:
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/4images/details.php?image_id=452

nitetrain8601
09-04-2004, 11:41 PM
I'd be interested to see how it looks with grey. Someone please photoshop this.

WSox8404
09-04-2004, 11:42 PM
I'd be interested to see how it looks with grey. Someone please photoshop this.
I just wish we could forget the 5 or 6 mil it would take to change the seats and get some quality players......please leave the park alone. Management should have see this year that people will come out when we are playing good. Why will they never put a great product on the field, why?

SomebodyToldMe
09-04-2004, 11:48 PM
I'm pretty sure that the money that was given for the naming rights was only to be spent on the ballpark. It's not for players.

WSox8404
09-04-2004, 11:52 PM
I'm pretty sure that the money that was given for the naming rights was only to be spent on the ballpark. It's not for players.
I just don't understand that. Why can't they do better things with the money. It's THEIR money.

AddisonStSox
09-04-2004, 11:59 PM
:reinsy "You guys are all missing the point, gray seats will put more people in the stands, resulting in more money to spend on our beloved Sox."

munchman33
09-05-2004, 12:01 AM
I just don't understand that. Why can't they do better things with the money. It's THEIR money.
Actually, it isn't. Jerry doesn't own the park, the state does. The only way they let Jerry sell the naming rights was if the money from the sale went towards renovating the park.

Cowch44
09-05-2004, 03:46 AM
well I'm not so sure if this is copyrighted or whatnot....but here it is. If it is copyrighted or whatever feel free to delete this post.
http://tinypic.com/4erz5

pinwheels3530
09-05-2004, 03:54 AM
well I'm not so sure if this is copyrighted or whatnot....but here it is. If it is copyrighted or whatever feel free to delete this post.

Looks pretty cool! I know the Sox are considering grey colored seats as alteranative to the green. Now all the green loving seat posters will have some competition from the grey loving posters!:D:

ChiWhiteSox1337
09-05-2004, 06:02 AM
Those look pretty rad. One concern though, wouldn't those things get really hot in the sun? I like them more than the dark green seats that a lot of the stadiums have.

Clembasbal
09-05-2004, 08:11 AM
Personally, you gotta go with grey...a darker grey, bring back the "Silver and Black Attack!"

Green is cool, anyway you go you are going to win...but sometimes green looks out of place and just because people go to the game at Wrigley it is not because the seats are green.

On a side note, blue seats at the Cell are not the worst of any stadium...Red seats in Cinncinatti are by far the worst ever.

MRKARNO
09-05-2004, 08:40 AM
I'll take dark green instead...

lths06
09-05-2004, 09:26 AM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1921

And this is w/ the green seats. I like the grey better personally, adds to "The Cell" name.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-05-2004, 09:57 AM
EVERYBODY does dark green. I'm truly tired of green. In fact, Old Comiskey never had dark green seats. They were kelly green, red, and powder blue. All you "back to the future" traditionalists need to check yourselves.

As for making the new seat color kelly green, forget it. That would be beyond hideous. I'll take the current blue seats over the putrid combination of colors created by kelly green seats. Kelly green simply does not fit with all the dark colors the Sox have added around the ballpark the past 3 seasons.

At least dark gray is distinctive and fits the ballpark's motif. That's good enough for me.
:thumbsup:

batmanZoSo
09-05-2004, 10:30 AM
EVERYBODY does dark green. I'm truly tired of green. In fact, Old Comiskey never had dark green seats. They were kelly green, red, and powder blue. All you "back to the future" traditionalists need to check yourselves.

As for making the new seat color kelly green, forget it. That would be beyond hideous. I'll take the current blue seats over the putrid combination of colors created by kelly green seats. Kelly green simply does not fit with all the dark colors the Sox have added around the ballpark the past 3 seasons.

At least dark gray is distinctive and fits the ballpark's motif. That's good enough for me.
:thumbsup:
The shade of green used above matches fine with the rest of the blackish steelwork and padding around the park. The fence is actually a really dark green, how wouldn't it match? I think the park looks ten times better in that picture than it does now. I especially like that particular shade instead of the pretentious JCrew-esque hunter green everyone else uses. The one he used in the photoshop is bright but not tacky. That would be a huge improvement in my book. And it kind of fits in with the South Side Irish thing.

guillen4life13
09-05-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm really digging the grey.

SomebodyToldMe
09-05-2004, 04:33 PM
Green's my favorite color...but I think that's TOO much green.

I dig the gray.