PDA

View Full Version : Free Granton Coupons!

ewokpelts
09-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Hey,
I have a bunch of the half off granton coupons. I dont plan on using them all(I have partial season tix, and exchange games to use). If you guys want some, send me an SASE to :
Gene Kelly
4450 S. Komensky
Chicago, Il 60632

I'll give up to TWO coupons(for up to 4 tix half off) per request. I have about 50 coupons, so that means the first 25 will get them.
Thanks in advance,
Gene

Hangar18
09-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Hey,
I have a bunch of the half off granton coupons. I dont plan on using them all(I have partial season tix, and exchange games to use). If you guys want some, send me an SASE to :
Gene Kelly
4450 S. Komensky
Chicago, Il 60632

I'll give up to TWO coupons(for up to 4 tix half off) per request. I have about 50 coupons, so that means the first 25 will get them.
Thanks in advance,
Gene
Thats very nice of you to offer those out, good for you.
What Im finding Disheartening and Sad and evidence of how Sox Fans really feel about this season, is the number of tickets that are becoming available to games now. Got offered FREE tickets to the game tonite by a client ......."sick of this team" is what he said ..........

ewokpelts
09-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Thats very nice of you to offer those out, good for you.
What Im finding Disheartening and Sad and evidence of how Sox Fans really feel about this season, is the number of tickets that are becoming available to games now. Got offered FREE tickets to the game tonite by a client ......."sick of this team" is what he said ..........Henry,
I bought 3 books from granton(one direct fromthem, and two off ebay.) I was pretty much getting them for the dollar tix, and had too many half offs. if i didnt have so many exchange tix to use, i'd use them. But alas, I got these extra. thought a couple of fans could benefit.
gene

ewokpelts
09-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Hey,
Gene Kelly
4450 S. Komensky
Chicago, Il 60632

Thanks in advance,
Genebump

ewokpelts
09-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Hey,
Gene Kelly
4450 S. Komensky
Chicago, Il 60632

Thanks in advance,
GeneI've only recieved TWO requests for FREE coupons. Cmon people.
Gene

ewokpelts
09-15-2004, 05:26 PM
I've only recieved TWO requests for FREE coupons. Cmon people.
Gene
Last Chance for these FREE COUPONS. After friday, I'll just hand them out to whomever I see at the park. If you want these coupons FOR FREE, send me an sase.
Gene

p.s. I also have some coupons for the 9/22 game. 75% off tix. Seven bucks for LD, Three Bucks for UDR.