PDA

View Full Version : Song question

Soxzilla
09-01-2004, 12:19 PM
What is the name of the ACDC song that they play for konerko at the cell?

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, the song starts out with a kind of hysterical laugh...:cool:

fledgedrallycap
09-01-2004, 12:25 PM

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, the song starts out with a kind of hysterical laugh...:cool:
I'm not sure, but are you positive it's AC/DC and not Crazy Train by Sabath?

Soxzilla
09-01-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm not sure, but are you positive it's AC/DC and not Crazy Train by Sabath?
Could be. I was just TOLD it was ACDC, but the person that told me could be wrong.

The singer doesn't sound like the main singer from ACDC, so ill check out that sabbath song.:bandance:

doublem23
09-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Not AC/DC, Konerko's intro is Crazy Train by Sabbath.

EDIT: I should read the entire thread, I guess.

SOXSINCE'70
09-01-2004, 12:50 PM
"Crazy Train" by Ozzie Osborne.

Soxzilla
09-01-2004, 01:17 PM
Thanks guys!

ALLLLLLLLLLLL ABOOOOOOARRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P.S.-Larry "chipper" Jones uses the same music in his batting introduction.:wink: Damn poser!

Foulke You
09-01-2004, 07:17 PM

Konerko has used AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" in the past as well as Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" and "Ain't My Bitch". He has currently used Ozzy's "Crazy Train" as previous posters have pointed out. Paulie and I have similar taste in music.:cool:

JB98
09-03-2004, 01:49 AM
Konerko has used AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" in the past as well as Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" and "Ain't My Bitch". He has currently used Ozzy's "Crazy Train" as previous posters have pointed out. Paulie and I have similar taste in music.:cool:
The last couple of homestands, Paulie has been using "Harvester of Sorrow" by Metallica. That's an excellent song, but Paulie has been struggling lately. Maybe he should go back to "Crazy Train."

I still say Crede is slumping because he changed his intro song. He's been using "Voodoo" by Godsmack. He should go back to what he was using the second half of last year, "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" by Prong.

HomeFish
09-03-2004, 02:30 AM
Scott Rolen in St. Louis uses the same music as Konerko as well. The Cardinals also use a lot of the same board clips that we do; their hat trick is virtually the same (with different hats and a different backround, obviously, but it works the same) and I've seen the same graphics, such as the "Walk" thing with four darts missing the strike zone.