PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call Tonight (8/31)...

skobabe8
08-31-2004, 11:09 AM
I know its tough to go drop your hard earned dime on this bunch of stiffs (except for Rowand), but its gonna be my last game of the year--probably my last chance to sit in a blue seat ever again--so I want to make it a good one.

Anyone else going to see Rich Harden and the A's tonight? I'll be in 161, row 8, proudly sporting my #8 Mark Johnson jersey.

LauraJ14
08-31-2004, 11:27 AM
I have the weekend package so I have 6 games left plus I have tickets for tonites game and Thursday's game. The A's are 2nd favorite American league team

gosox41
08-31-2004, 12:18 PM
I have the weekend package so I have 6 games left plus I have tickets for tonites game and Thursday's game. The A's are 2nd favorite American league team
Mine too. Unfortunately I can't make the games.

Bob

SomebodyToldMe
08-31-2004, 12:43 PM
I'll be there. I'm getting the tickets there. But I'll most likely be walking around in a beige Members Only jacket and a brown paper bag on my head.

mdep524
08-31-2004, 01:04 PM
I'll be there tonight too, in Section 116, trying to snap my losing streak. As fate would have it, this will be the third Felix Diaz start I'll see... the first two haven't been pretty. If the Sox are down by less than 8 after 3 innings, I'll consider it a moral victory. :smile:

Hangar18
08-31-2004, 01:50 PM
I'll be there Tonite also, courtesy of Dr Crawdad, sitting just Beyond
the BullPen Bar, tonite. I'll have my SOX Fleece, seeing as I'll be watching
the SOX get FLEECED tonite by Rich Harden and the A's. Tonites score.....
A's 9 SOX 1

rwcescato
08-31-2004, 05:30 PM
I know its tough to go drop your hard earned dime on this bunch of stiffs (except for Rowand), but its gonna be my last game of the year--probably my last chance to sit in a blue seat ever again--so I want to make it a good one.

Anyone else going to see Rich Harden and the A's tonight? I'll be in 161, row 8, proudly sporting my #8 Mark Johnson jersey.I will be there tonight. Section 100 row 1. Look for a paul Schaeffer look alike and a blue espn golf shirt.

Rich

DumpJerry
08-31-2004, 05:33 PM
I'm there tomorrow night. A friend (Flub fan, no less!) scored a freebie for me. She thinks it is a 500 ticket, so I'll be the only other person up there (along with my friend)........wish I could stop by the 100 level to say hi to my friends down there....:whiner:

HomeFish
08-31-2004, 05:37 PM
Section 336. Safely tucked away where few visiting fans get seats. Herbert Perry jersey-shirt, as usual.

soxstarter
09-01-2004, 11:19 PM
I'm there tomorrow night. A friend (Flub fan, no less!) scored a freebie for me. She thinks it is a 500 ticket, so I'll be the only other person up there (along with my friend)........wish I could stop by the 100 level to say hi to my friends down there....:whiner:
Well D.J. ...Near or far....You must have brought them some luck. Hope you enjoyed the game.