PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new pics

pinwheels3530
08-31-2004, 04:04 AM
Hey everyone I've posted some photos from my recent road trip to Cleveland and Pittsburgh I hope everyone enjoys! http://whitesoxinteractive.com//4images
I still got alot more pictures to upload of PNC Park, Sox players in Cleveland etc....

The Sox were the attraction for me in Cleveland, while I went to Pittsburgh to see the park I must say it's a beautiful park. (I'll get the pics up asap) I don't want to even start on a renovation rant, but if the pirates can add restaurants and shops outside of PNC that's connected to the park why can't the sox? The set up is really cool at both places Cleveland offers more night life around their park while Pittsburgh seemed more family oriented.

Their renditions of take me out to the ballgame can't even compare to the way we do it at Comiskey, and of course our skyline is the best in the country so we won't even go there. I was glad to see alot of sox at Jacobs field :smile: even though we lost the game I went too, Oh well :gulp: GO SOX!!!

soxnut
08-31-2004, 10:05 AM
I don't want to even start on a renovation rant, but if the pirates can add restaurants and shops outside of PNC that's connected to the park why can't the sox?

I think the same thing. I emailed Brooks Boyer and asked about renovations, and he said that they are not done, but that their plate is full for next year(scout seats and Fundamentals). I mentioned that I thought that there should be more done for the casual fan, and not just the special interests such as the two restaurants for season ticket holders, Fundamentals for kids, and the Fan Deck now for groups. I said I thought the rest of us should have a restaurant as well. He didn't say there wouldn't be one, but he didn't say there would be one either. So we still have to hold on to our hats........

pinwheels3530
08-31-2004, 04:54 PM
More pic posted check them out...http://whitesoxinteractive.com//4images

row18
09-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the pics, I liked how the whole family was representin' the SOX!

robertks61
09-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Excellent pic's. I've been to both parks, liked PNC the best.

Brian26
09-03-2004, 11:08 AM
I enjoyed the pics Pin! Man, PNC is gorgeous.

soxwon
09-05-2004, 10:26 PM
pin did you get to coopers town or the thirsty parrottm both decent bars, the fireworks show on sat night was the best anywhere

pinwheels3530
09-07-2004, 01:52 AM
pin did you get to coopers town or the thirsty parrottm both decent bars, the fireworks show on sat night was the best anywhere

Nope didn't get to make it, after the Indians game I drove straight down to Pittsburgh. I had to make it there for the day game the next day.