PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find...

GoGoOzzie
08-27-2004, 12:41 PM
When I was younger, I had an ozzie guillen shirt that I loved. It was all black with a picture of ozzie fielding with the old late 80s-early 90s uniform on with a number 13 on the bottom left of the shirt. Unfortunately, in an act of unforgivable cruelty, my parents got rid of it. Does anyone know where I might be able to get one?? They were sold at the gift shops at Comiskey for $13. I found one *once* on e-bay, but was outbid at the last second :angry: :angry: :angry: . For that matter, does anyone know where I can pick up a Guillen jersey anywhere?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also, does anyone know where I can find the black shirts with players names and numbers on the back that they sell at the little stands around the park (online or in stores). I dont know if I'm going to make it to another game this year, and I would like to pick up an ordonez or konerko one. thanks for any and all help.

Palehose13
08-27-2004, 03:07 PM
I think I have that T-shirt! I'm sure that it is in storage somewhere, but if I do have it I am not willing to part with it...sorry.

I had my Guillen jersy made at Sox Fest from Triple Threat Sports http://www.triplethreatsports.com/MLB%20Jerseys.htm . Customized authenic jerseys range from $125-$145 (depending on which jersey you want). Grandstand www.grandstandsox.com will also customize a jersy, but I htink it is a touch more expensive. Grandstand also has the T-shirts you are looking for.

GoGoOzzie
08-27-2004, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the info!!!

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-27-2004, 05:17 PM
that FISK jersey is awsome! a must have!

Magglios_Girl
08-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Also, does anyone know where I can find the black shirts with players names and numbers on the back that they sell at the little stands around the park (online or in stores). I dont know if I'm going to make it to another game this year, and I would like to pick up an ordonez or konerko one. thanks for any and all help.
Here's the link for the black t-shirts:
http://shop.mlb.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=941399&cp=1452347.1452703

Magglios_Girl
08-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Talking about jerseys and t-shirts...
I saw a girl at the game who had a '83 Sox top. Does anyone know where I can find it? Do they sell it at the park? I saw a '83 Women's Jersey on Ebay but someone outbid me...I'm still kicking myself for that :mad: .