PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts 8/27/04

Hangar18
08-27-2004, 10:24 AM
I was in a Furious Mood most of the day yesterday, and have to say,
last nite and today has me even Angrier. I stepped into a local watering
hole for a cold one ..... While Cursing our #5 starter for Stinking up the place, A whole group of blue shirt wearing Sheep noticed I was cheering
for the SOX when one asked why was I cheering, the season is over.
I told him Im still cheering for the Underdog in this town. The group
responded saying that their team was in fact the underdog, and that noone
cares about the White Sox, everyone is a fan of the blue team. I laughed
loudly, and told blue clad sheep that theyre Actually Cheering for an Arrogant Super Corporation, with a $100 Million Dollar Payroll, whipping a team recently with a 20something million payroll.

They said me and the Mayor of Chicago are just mad because theyre gonna
be World Series Champs. I said what does the Mayor have to do with anything? They said the Mayor wants to shut The Urinal because its the most beautiful park in the world, and better than the Cell. I said NO, Mayor is Taking the Arrogant SuperCorporation to task for Lying about concrete, endangering their own fans, and continueing to lie about getting Permits. They said it was all made up. Heres the Capper.

One of the Sheep remarked that the Mayor has a "vendetta" against the $100 Million Dollar Team, "why would he show up to a press conference wearing a SOX hat?" This comment was met by "yeah sox fan, hes right" and "yup, hes just a trailer trash mayor" "classy move by the mayor wearing a sox hat".
Now, everyone knows these are definitely the DUMBEST fans in sport. But when I think they can never OutDumb themselves, they do it again.
I was stunned. I asked them if they thought he would be dumb enough
to wear a SOX hat to a press conference regarding the Cubune skirting a permit/concrete repairs? I told them that was the CubTimes way of tryhing to make the Corporate Giant look good to their SHeep Constituency and they really arent too bright because that was a picture from years ago.

They said I was making it up ...... why would the CubTimes do that?
These are the Dumbest Fans .........

gosox41
08-27-2004, 10:43 AM
hole for a cold one ..... While Cursing our #5 starter for Stinking up the place, A whole group of blue shirt wearing Sheep noticed I was cheering
loudly, and told blue clad sheep that theyre Actually Cheering for an Arrogant Super Corporation, with a $100 Million Dollar Payroll, whipping a team recently with a 20something million payroll.

be World Series Champs. I said what does the Mayor have to do with anything? They said the Mayor wants to shut The Urinal because its the most beautiful park in the world, and better than the Cell. I said NO, Mayor is Taking the Arrogant SuperCorporation to task for Lying about concrete, endangering their own fans, and continueing to lie about getting Permits. They said it was all made up. Heres the Capper.

One of the Sheep remarked that the Mayor has a "vendetta" against the $100 Million Dollar Team, "why would he show up to a press conference wearing a SOX hat?" This comment was met by "yeah sox fan, hes right" and "yup, hes just a trailer trash mayor" "classy move by the mayor wearing a sox hat".
Now, everyone knows these are definitely the DUMBEST fans in sport. But when I think they can never OutDumb themselves, they do it again.
to wear a SOX hat to a press conference regarding the Cubune skirting a permit/concrete repairs? I told them that was the CubTimes way of tryhing to make the Corporate Giant look good to their SHeep Constituency and they really arent too bright because that was a picture from years ago.

Last election Daley received like 95% of the vote. Just wonerding who these dumb Cub fans voted for, that is if they're not to drunk to vote.

Bob

ChiSoxJack
08-27-2004, 10:50 AM

Just reading that pisses me off. I guess we have all been in that situation. They always say Sox fans are angry and spiteful, I say we are just sick of the stupidity.

HebrewHammer
08-27-2004, 11:03 AM
Yesterday I happened to leave work just as the Blue Sheep were getting to the Blue line. Below is an actual conversation I overheard.

Sheep #1: Which way should we go?
Sheep #2: I dunno that side is for O'hare, we don't to go to the airport do we?
Sheep #1: Well the other side says West side, we want to go west right?
Sheep #2: Yeah, away from the lake. That is west, I think. The West Side, isn't that a bad area?
Sheep #1: I think so, isn't Comiskey Park that way?
Sheep #2: Yeah it is. I don't think we want to go there.
Sheep #1: No, but we don't want the airport, is this the same line we took to get down here?
Sheep #2: It has to be. We transferred didn't we.
Sheep #1: Oh yeah.

Only ScRubs fans get lost when there are two trains that one could take, BTW, these guys looked exactly like you picture them, you'd think they were shooting an Old Navy ad with ScRubs logos.

SoxFan76
08-27-2004, 11:25 AM
Last night we were just hanging out in the dorm rooms drinking. So I got into a drunk argument with some Cub fans. It started out innocent enough, "White Sox suck, nobody cares out them". Well after I told them that in fact people DID care about the Sox, and the Cubs were nothing, they were quiet. One girl even said the Cubs are just the better team. I told her the Sox had the 2nd best record in the 90s, won the division in 2000, and actually only had 2 less wins than the Evil Empire in 2003. I had to tell her the last time the Cubs had back to back winning seasons (although that is probably going to change this year). The funny part is when I tried to explain to her why Frank is better than Sosa. She didn't argue that one. That is one thing Cub fans are starting to understand. Sosa sucks, Frank is the man. When your franchise player consistently goes 0-5 with 5 Ks, you have a problem. Actually, I can't believe it took those Blue Sheep this long to realize Sosa sucks. So in conclusion, I won the argument. I'm trying to change the world one Cub fan at a time. :cool:

Kogs35
08-27-2004, 11:34 AM
Last night we were just hanging out in the dorm rooms drinking. So I got into a drunk argument with some Cub fans. It started out innocent enough, "White Sox suck, nobody cares out them". Well after I told them that in fact people DID care about the Sox, and the Cubs were nothing, they were quiet. One girl even said the Cubs are just the better team. I told her the Sox had the 2nd best record in the 90s, won the division in 2000, and actually only had 2 less wins than the Evil Empire in 2003. I had to tell her the last time the Cubs had back to back winning seasons (although that is probably going to change this year). The funny part is when I tried to explain to her why Frank is better than Sosa. She didn't argue that one. That is one thing Cub fans are starting to understand. Sosa sucks, Frank is the man. When your franchise player consistently goes 0-5 with 5 Ks, you have a problem. Actually, I can't believe it took those Blue Sheep this long to realize Sosa sucks. So in conclusion, I won the argument. I'm trying to change the world one Cub fan at a time. :cool:
scammy isnt even a "hero" or a "superstar" down in his home land some olmypic champion is. they mentioned it last night on the olympics.

Hangar18
08-27-2004, 11:35 AM
I mentioned this a few days ago, but it was very 2nd Class of the Cub-Times
to have BLARING HEADLINES detailing Daley Vs Cubs/Tribune, and they run a file photo of Daley wearing a Sox Hat. It was something the Cubune wouldve done. It was something Mike Kiley wouldve done. It was a PLANT and meant to lead the reader into thinking this was a SOX Fan Mayor vs GoodGuy Cubbies.
Its Shameful and another reason why Ive Hated the Chicago Media so much
for the past 20 years.

The photo Plant worked, because on the Score, during the cubmorning zoo and Tool Of The Week, a flurry of cub fans called and voted The Mayor, as a tool for taking on the cubs, and taking the Trib to task. After the very first vote,
the 2 hosts, Brian Hanley and Fred Huebner reminded everyone that The Mayor was Holding the Trib to the same standards as other companies, and his quote to Andy McPhail about worrying and "getting a team", was meant for McPhail to stepoff of his accusations at the mayor and worry about his baseball team on the field. Of course, CubFans cant think for themselves, and still said "well im voting for him anyway tool of the week".

The events of the last two weeks proved, once again that:
The Media loves the cubs, the Cubune does indeed slant their coverage,
and the Sheep-like "fans" are the dumbest in sport.

NonetheLoaiza
08-27-2004, 12:34 PM
Last election Daley received like 95% of the vote. Just wonerding who these dumb Cub fans voted for, that is if they're not to drunk to vote.

Bob
its pretty funny how they can rip on the mayor for being a sox fan, but a couple years ago they went and voted for him.

Kogs35
08-27-2004, 02:41 PM
its pretty funny how they can rip on the mayor for being a sox fan, but a couple years ago they went and voted for him.
remember not every1 that works for the tribune lives in the city of chicago.

thepaulbowski
08-27-2004, 03:11 PM
The unions do the same thing to. A cop bar I go to once and a while has anti-Daley stuff on the wall. So I asked my cop buddy about it and he said they get over it by election day.:D:

Magglios_Girl
08-27-2004, 06:06 PM
scammy isnt even a "hero" or a "superstar" down in his home land some olmypic champion is. they mentioned it last night on the olympics.
Yeah I was watching it too. Felix Sanchez should be the new hero. Also, Albert Pujols and Miguel Tejada are pretty big in DR.