PDA

View Full Version : How do they do it?

LincolnSquareOz
08-26-2004, 02:06 PM
I see that another Twin prospect, Jason Kubel (OF), is now the #1 prospect in the baseball according to Baseball America.

That's exactly where I expect Ryan Sweeney to be within the next year and a half.

Randar68
08-26-2004, 02:16 PM
I see that another Twin prospect, Jason Kubel (OF), is now the #1 prospect in the baseball according to Baseball America.

That's exactly where I expect Ryan Sweeney to be within the next year and a half.
Prespect Hot Sheet does not equal top prospects in baseball, FYI.

LincolnSquareOz
08-26-2004, 02:58 PM
Prespect Hot Sheet does not equal top prospects in baseball, FYI.
Sorry about that. Unfortunately, the true #1 prospect just happens to be another Twin, oft-injured Joe Mauer.

My point is that the Twins really took advantage of some strong scouting when utilizing their bounty of draft picks after their decade of baseball decadence.

MRKARNO
08-26-2004, 03:41 PM
My point is that the Twins really took advantage of some strong scouting when utilizing their bounty of draft picks after their decade of baseball decadence.
Jason Kubel is what the Twins got out of trading Doug Mientkiewicz to the Red Sox

santo=dorf
08-26-2004, 03:56 PM
Jason Kubel is what the Twins got out of trading Doug Mientkiewicz to the Red Sox
I thought the Cubs got a minor laegue OF and they gave P Justin Jones (?) to the Twins in the nomar deal. :?:

MRKARNO
08-26-2004, 04:56 PM
I thought the Cubs got a minor laegue OF and they gave P Justin Jones (?) to the Twins in the nomar deal. :?:
I think you're right. My bad.

santo=dorf
08-26-2004, 09:26 PM
I think you're right. My bad.
So does this mean the Cubs have the #1 prospect?