PDA

View Full Version : It's official: No retaliation!!

pssondacubs
08-25-2004, 10:30 PM
The Cubune has an article blaming the Astros for the latest Flub outburst. Of course, the fact that the ump tossed the Astros pitcher isn't enough for the Flubbies. Does the media just totally forget facts in sports too? I guess they do when it involves "Gods team". If I remember, didn't Kerry Plastic throw at a batter also... Oh Yea, That was just a curve ball gone wild. But not when their guy is hit...It makes me sick to even read stories involving that bunch of A-holes. Here's the link if you can stand reading totally bias stories from a so-called objective newspaper.
http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/7614581

SOXSINCE'70
08-26-2004, 07:18 AM
You want ridiculous?? Check out the Cub-Une today.That ball Mark G hit down the right field line was foul,not fair.Yet to hear Crusty Dusty talk about it,the sCrUBS have a lot of these calls coming.

PUH-LEEZ!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

"GOD'S TEAM",MY BUTT!!

A Pete Rose Joke:

"God told the Cubs,'don't do anything till I get back'.They're still waiting".:D:

PatK
08-26-2004, 03:01 PM
The "loveable losers" are quickly turning into "untolerable whiners".

bc2k
08-26-2004, 08:22 PM
Did Wood ever get suspended for throwing at Kent and publicly bad-mouthing the umpires after that game?

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-26-2004, 08:40 PM
i hate the cubs. more than anything. period.

TDog
08-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Did Wood ever get suspended for throwing at Kent and publicly bad-mouthing the umpires after that game?
I haven't seen anything. I was looking for a 10-game suspension announced just before his next start, considering his previous suspension this season. It Even with the inevitable appeal, it would have been nice to see.