PDA

View Full Version : Part 2 who do we keep?

Tekijawa
08-25-2004, 12:31 PM
I started this thread yesterday but it appears that I wasn't thinking at the time. Some one suggested to do a part 2 and include the rest, so here it goes. Who should we keep?

Flight #24
08-25-2004, 12:37 PM
I started this thread yesterday but it appears that I wasn't thinking at the time. Some one suggested to do a part 2 and include the rest, so here it goes. Who should we keep?Keep everyone on O, trade for a 2B or 3B with OBP skills - Hairstons' my primary target (assuming he's healthy).

Pitching: cut Jacko & demote 1 of Adkins/Cotts. Replace with 2 Mulholland/Weathers-like veterans. Sign a solid #4 starter.

If possible, keep Maggs on a slightly inflated 1 year deal (i.e. more money now than he'd get if he signed a longer-term one, letting him prove himself & re-up his value). That'll take going to JR & talking him into spending that $$$, but on a 1-year, hopefully that's doable.

Bobby Thigpen
08-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Who the heck voted for Mike Jackson, and why?

Flight #24
08-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Who the heck voted for Mike Jackson, and why?
And who didn't vote "yes" on Frank?

CHISOXFAN13
08-25-2004, 03:36 PM
And who didn't vote "yes" on Frank?

I'm equally concerned about the person who didn't vote for Garcia.

soxfanreggie
08-25-2004, 03:44 PM
We have a great trio of starters in Mark, Freddy, and Jose...if we add one more, hopefully Garland could get it done at #5...a pretty darn good rotation then.

Who wouldn't vote for the top 3 pitchers though? Is there a grade you'd want to make with them?

HebrewHammer
08-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Who the heck voted for Mike Jackson, and why?I'm assuming it was a mistake.