PDA

View Full Version : Houston Wusstros

FarWestChicago
10-03-2001, 10:46 PM
What a bunch of wimps. They just walked Bonds for the third time tonight. Men on first and second and they intentionally walked him. Kent followed with a two run single. Serves the wussies right. Barry's daughters are sitting in the stands with a sign that says "Pitch to our daddy".

FarWestChicago
10-03-2001, 10:48 PM
And the Big Cat singles Bonds in. Even the Houston fans are booing the hell out of the Wusstros.

Spiff
10-03-2001, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
What a bunch of wimps. They just walked Bonds for the third time tonight. Men on first and second and they intentionally walked him. Kent followed with a two run single. Serves the wussies right. Barry's daughters are sitting in the stands with a sign that says "Pitch to our daddy".

No kiddin huh. Just pathetic. I know they're in a pennant race and everything, but come on. Play the damn game.

Daver
10-03-2001, 10:52 PM
:troll

Isn't this a Sox board?

LOL :)

FarWestChicago
10-03-2001, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

No kiddin huh. Just pathetic. I know they're in a pennant race and everything, but come on. Play the damn game. He has scored on all three walks. I don't think that's helping their pennant race at all, LOL!

FarWestChicago
10-03-2001, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by daver
:troll

Isn't this a Sox board?

LOL :) Where's that damn BAN button when I need it? :)

Jerry_Manuel
10-03-2001, 10:55 PM
What a bunch of wimps.

I'm not sure it matters to you but the Astros are trying win the division still. Here are the standings:

St. Louis 91 66
Houston 91 66

On Friday the Astros start a 3 game set with the Cardinals in St. Louis. The Astros are trying to stay in first place. They shouldn't have to pitch to Bonds. I want to see him break the record but the Astros have more important things to look at.

FarWestChicago
10-03-2001, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I'm not sure it matters to you but the Astros are trying win the division still. Earth to Jerry. He has 3 runs scored from the walks. The Wusstros are getting pounded since the last wuss out led to three runs. There were two outs and they walked him to move a runner into scoring position and advance another to third. The strategy has been far from successful.

Jerry_Manuel
10-03-2001, 11:00 PM
Earth to Jerry. He has 3 runs scored from the walks. The Wusstros are getting pounded since the last wuss out led to three runs. There were two outs and they walked him to move a runner into scoring position and advance another to third. The strategy has been far from successful.

Fine whatever.

Tragg
10-03-2001, 11:41 PM
Would someone clarify a point for me?

The cubs are done, officially, unofficially, completely, do not pass go, do not collect $200, out of the playoffs, calling for their offseason tee times.

Right?

Well, I get the Astros games on Fox every night - and let me tell you, they look like crap. Even the fans are booing them for walking bonds - only to see him score everytime he walks.