PDA

View Full Version : White Sox fans Unite!

nasox
08-24-2004, 10:19 AM
Go to this thread at skyscrapercity.com: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=128458

They are debating the split on sox/cubs fans. I am explaining the history behind this right now. Join me in squashing some people's perspective of the split of baseball fans in Chicago!

Baby Fisk
08-24-2004, 10:24 AM
Back on the ship so soon? :cool:

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-24-2004, 03:57 PM
Go to this thread at skyscrapercity.com: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=128458

They are debating the split on sox/cubs fans. I am explaining the history behind this right now. Join me in squashing some people's perspective of the split of baseball fans in Chicago!
DAMN all the people in that therad are scrub fans! f*** em all!:angry:

DumpJerry
08-24-2004, 04:09 PM
What a bunch of putzes!:angry: :angry:

How do they come up with these "60-40" "65-35" stats???? If someone is registered for this site (what the heck is it, anyway??) please point out the Sox fan base is larger than the losers. After all, in 1984 when they were on their way to the division title, we outdrew them at home!

Also, ask these so-called fans to quickly name 6 players on the Flubs. They can't (no, Shammy, Mr. Sensitive and Corky do not count as three players).

What this country needs is a Sox fan running for President. If I were elected, I'd have the Sox over at the White House every chance I get, no reason needed.:D: :D: :D:

nasox
08-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Back on the ship so soon? :cool:

I know this was teal but I never said I would stop posting completely. Just a lot less. :smile:

nasox
08-24-2004, 05:20 PM
DAMN all the people in that therad are scrub fans! f*** em all!:angry: I post there, but the thing is that most of them are urbanites/metrosexuals, therefore, most likely to be dumbass cub fans. Smart on other stuff tho.

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-24-2004, 05:55 PM
urbanites/metrosexuals,dumbass cub fans.

you are correct!:redneck

Whitesox029
08-24-2004, 11:10 PM
What a bunch of putzes!:angry: :angry:

How do they come up with these "60-40" "65-35" stats???? If someone is registered for this site (what the heck is it, anyway??) please point out the Sox fan base is larger than the losers. After all, in 1984 when they were on their way to the division title, we outdrew them at home!

Also, ask these so-called fans to quickly name 6 players on the Flubs. They can't (no, Shammy, Mr. Sensitive and Corky do not count as three players).

What this country needs is a Sox fan running for President. If I were elected, I'd have the Sox over at the White House every chance I get, no reason needed.:D: :D: :D:That's what we really need. A Sox fan as president. At least it would alert the rest of the population that there is another franchise in this city.

petekat
08-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Eight games back! Woo Hoo! We can do it !! (quoting the mountain boy from the Water Boy) Who's with me????:bandance:

That's what we really need. A Sox fan as president. At least it would alert the rest of the population that there is another franchise in this city.

DumpJerry
08-25-2004, 12:49 PM
That's what we really need. A Sox fan as president. At least it would alert the rest of the population that there is another franchise in this city.So, "DumpJerry in 2008" have a nice ring? Hopefully we'll dump him before then, but it's too late for me to get into the race right now. I don't think either Bush or Kerry will be sympathetic to us, one used to own the Rangers and the other is from Red Sox country.................
I hope this does not relegate us to the Roadhouse......not really a political thread....

kittle42
08-25-2004, 12:52 PM
Eight games back! Woo Hoo! We can do it !! (quoting the mountain boy from the Water Boy) Who's with me????:bandance:
Um, no.

Brian26
08-25-2004, 12:53 PM
Um, no.

Have some faith.

petekat
08-25-2004, 04:06 PM
yeah without faith, we have nothing to look forward to but a interminably long, cold gray season of bears-bulls-hawks headlines.

Have some faith.