PDA

View Full Version : 8-20 Since July 24th...

Tekijawa
08-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Ledezma V. Garland tonight... I think it's safe to say that if we don't play together as a team tonight for Mr. Team First, John Garland that we will be 8-21... My guess is that John's going to have to throw a shutout or somehow get a negative run tonight...:(:

3Peater
08-24-2004, 11:25 AM
Wow, what a great record. And the pitching was supposed to carry them once Garcia came on board.

These young guys aren't it. The guys dealt for have some success. Buerhle is no longer invincible.

Only plus is dumping Loaiza to a team that deserved him.

Iguana775
08-24-2004, 11:57 AM
Jon is due for a stellar performance after a couple bad ones. i predict 7 innings, 2 ER.

KingXerxes
08-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Jon is due for a stellar performance after a couple bad ones. i predict 7 innings, 2 ER.
Then you should run out to Las Vegas and bet the White Sox because the betting line shows them as underdogs tonight.

Tekijawa
08-24-2004, 12:37 PM
Then you should run out to Las Vegas and bet the White Sox because the betting line shows them as underdogs tonight.
WOW, underdogs against the tigers... is this what it's come too?

Am I also correct in thinking that of those 8 wins that 6 of those are from Contreras and Garcia? Those two trades may have saved about 20,000 people from Jumping out of their windows and Thousands of dollars in Bandwith expenses for WSI and over time pay for the MODS erasing all the "we stink threads"! Can you imagine what this board would look like if we were going into tonights game with 2 wins in the past month????
:whiner: :angry: :o: :gulp:

CHISOXFAN13
08-24-2004, 12:42 PM

I wouldn't touch it. If Garland gives up two runs, we'll score one.

Tekijawa
08-24-2004, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't touch it. If Garland gives up two runs, we'll score one.
HA! like we can score one run!?!?!

Iwritecode
08-24-2004, 01:01 PM
HA! like we can score one run!?!?!

HA! like Garland can give up only two runs!?!?!

Well, maybe in just one inning...

petekat
08-25-2004, 12:47 AM
8 games back! one last charge. who's with me???? As B-mac would go: "Woooooooo!- Say it with me":bandance:

http://www.whysanity.net/monos/bluto.JPG
Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!

HA! like Garland can give up only two runs!?!?!

Well, maybe in just one inning...

Johnny Mostil
08-25-2004, 10:23 AM
8 games back! one last charge. who's with me???? As B-mac would go: "Woooooooo!- Say it with me":bandance:

http://www.whysanity.net/monos/bluto.JPG
Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!Hell, yeah! The Germans ain't even bombed Pearl Harbor yet . . .