PDA

View Full Version : Braidwood's mayor, Wayne Saltzman on Wrigley

hose
08-24-2004, 07:24 AM
Braidwood Mayor Wayne Saltzman, 62, said he "wasn't worried at all. This is a historic ballpark, and if I were to come here and a piece of concrete landed on my head, I would still come back the next day."

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-wrig24.html

Please consider Saltzman for dope of the week....or month for that matter.

SOXSINCE'70
08-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Braidwood Mayor Wayne Saltzman, 62, said he "wasn't worried at all. This is a historic ballpark, and if I were to come here and a piece of concrete landed on my head, I would still come back the next day."

ONE WORD FOR THIS DOOFUS:LOOOOO-SAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
:bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

samram
08-24-2004, 08:25 AM

Sounds like a piece already fell on his head.

bigfoot
08-24-2004, 11:00 AM
Mr.T would say, "I pity the fools....that live in Braidwood!"

JDP
08-24-2004, 11:05 AM
I don't get to use this word in every day conversation, but it has to apply to this guy: what a dingleberry.

The Critic
08-24-2004, 11:37 AM
"As soon as I regained consciousness and got released from the hospital, I'd be RIGHT BACK there, just praying for another piece of that wonderful ballpark to crack my skull, so I could have another lasting souvenir of my visit to the Mecca Of Baseball!!!!"

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

TornLabrum
08-24-2004, 01:07 PM
I don't get to use this word in every day conversation, but it has to apply to this guy: what a dingleberry.
Or as Crow T. Robot might say, "Dickweed!"

voodoochile
08-24-2004, 01:12 PM
"As soon as I regained consciousness and got released from the hospital, I'd be RIGHT BACK there, just praying for another piece of that wonderful ballpark to crack my skull, so I could have another lasting souvenir of my visit to the Mecca Of Baseball!!!!"

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................Me too. Just think of how much money getting conked in the head twice would be worth... Tribune's got DEEP pockets and they know the problem exists. Can you say Negligent Disregard?

I knew you could...

bigfoot
08-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Me too. Just think of how much money getting conked in the head twice would be worth... Tribune's got DEEP pockets and they know the problem exists. Can you say Negligent Disregard?

I knew you could...
You mean that disclaimer on the ticket might not apply in this case?

PaleHoseGeorge
08-24-2004, 01:45 PM
I think it's time the Illinois EPA did another check of the groundwater around the Braidwood nuclear power plant.

:kukoo:

SoxyStu
08-24-2004, 07:44 PM
Bleh. There is only one real historic ballpark in this city, and baseball is NOT played there.