PDA

View Full Version : Eric Goodman Questions Manuel

Viva Magglio
10-03-2001, 10:02 PM
In his postgame chat with Hawk and DJ, Eric Goodman wondered why no one came out of the Sox dugout to argue that blown call on Mágglio. Any manager with a pulse would have blown a gasket.

Daver
10-03-2001, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
In his postgame chat with Hawk and DJ, Eric Goodman wondered why no one came out of the Sox dugout to argue that blown call on Mágglio. Any manager with a pulse would have blown a gasket.

Maybe we should let Eric Goodman and his vast baseball knowledge manage the team.What do you gain from getting thrown out of the game with 4 games left to play?

duke of dorwood
10-03-2001, 10:08 PM
:jerry

I aint arguing with those New Yorkers

:sopranos

CerberusWG
10-03-2001, 10:11 PM
Daver: It shows your team taht you actually care about what happens. If I was the manager I would have went insane, just to show my team that I have enthusiasm left in me.

Another reason Manuel needs to be fired.

Daver
10-03-2001, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
Daver: It shows your team taht you actually care about what happens. If I was the manager I would have went insane, just to show my team that I have enthusiasm left in me.

Another reason Manuel needs to be fired.

This team does not need displays of idiocy to prove the manager is behind the team,I think he proved that by bringing them back from 15 games under.

But then again what the hell do I know?

CerberusWG
10-03-2001, 10:36 PM
How do the rookies know this who were called up?

Daver
10-03-2001, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
How do the rookies know this who were called up?

HUH?

Paulwny
10-04-2001, 06:45 AM
Pettis, who had a better view of the ball, didn't argue the call. Manuel would have looked like an idiot if he went out to argue. Managers won't argue unless their 1st and 3rd base coaches get into it since they have the proper angles.

GASHWOUND
10-04-2001, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny
Pettis, who had a better view of the ball, didn't argue the call. Manuel would have looked like an idiot if he went out to argue. Managers won't argue unless their 1st and 3rd base coaches get into it since they have the proper angles.

Pettis should also be fired. What the hell was he loking at when mags hit the the ball down the line, his feet? Its not like the Yanks were leading 10-1 or something. It was a 1 run lead. And nobody saw anything. What a crock.