PDA

View Full Version : Jerry...Jerry...Jerry

Viva Magglio
10-03-2001, 09:45 PM
Our manager really stuck for for Mágglio and our team by sitting on the bench when that blown call was made, didn't he.

Jerry_Manuel
10-03-2001, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Our manager really stuck for for Mágglio and our team by sitting on the bench when that blown call was made, didn't he.

:jerry
Viva, I have stated numerous times that I did not want to play these games. Isn't that good enough?

duke of dorwood
10-03-2001, 09:51 PM
Why no Leifer tonight ?

Who?

Viva Magglio
10-03-2001, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Viva, I have stated numerous times that I did not want to play these games. Isn't that good enough?

Show me a manager that does not want to play these games, and I'll show you a manager that should be replaced.

CLR01
10-03-2001, 09:59 PM

(one singing off key and the other is perfect)
"We ain't...goin' nowhere...we ain't goin nowhere...we can't be stopped now...."

:jerry:slowswing

KempersRS
10-03-2001, 10:02 PM
:slowswing
CLR, I am unhappy with you. I saw you chose not to select me as your PTC yesterday. Not only that, but you cheated in the PTC contest! I don't know what to think anymore!

CLR01
10-04-2001, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by KempersRS
:slowswing
CLR, I am unhappy with you. I saw you chose not to select me as your PTC yesterday. Not only that, but you cheated in the PTC contest! I don't know what to think anymore!

Well Chris, i picked the best starting player. Had that evil SOB who poses as the manager started you, you would have obviously been the best starting player. You didn't start so i took the safe pick and won. No harm in that. Also i have reread the rules and nowhere does it say "the best starting player is not a official pick". It clearly states that any member of the sox 25 man roster is eligible. I just chose the best one that started. Simple as that.

CLR01
10-04-2001, 03:16 AM
Best starting player IS NOT a valid pick. They will not be accepted, unless you are me, and i was you. But even then since i would not be me but you and you would be me it would not be a valid pick because i would be you and not me.

GASHWOUND
10-04-2001, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

There's a reason Jerry didn't come out to argue..He was taking his daily nap in the 7th and 8th inning. His head resting on Nardi's shoulder sucking his thumb. Its very comforting. Don't you think.

Iguana775
10-04-2001, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
Best starting player IS NOT a valid pick. They will not be accepted, unless you are me, and i was you. But even then since i would not be me but you and you would be me it would not be a valid pick because i would be you and not me.

ok....did anyone else get confused by this??? lol :):):)

duke of dorwood
10-04-2001, 09:30 AM

If I talk to that Flubs motivational guy, would you guys like me?