PDA

View Full Version : We feel our pain

DumpJerry
08-22-2004, 09:19 AM
I logged on this morning at 9:00 or so and saw that there is now a new high for number of people logged on at one time. Last night at 2:33 in the morning! I guess we all felt the same gut-wrenching pain about this season and could not sleep and went to the one place we can get comfort and not have to deal with friggin' Flub fans getting in our faces.........

RIP 2004, it was a fun run for a few months and a great education overall.

skobabe8
08-22-2004, 11:18 AM
I logged on this morning at 9:00 or so and saw that there is now a new high for number of people logged on at one time. Last night at 2:33 in the morning! I guess we all felt the same gut-wrenching pain about this season and could not sleep and went to the one place we can get comfort and not have to deal with friggin' Flub fans getting in our faces.........

RIP 2004, it was a fun run for a few months and a great education overall.

Happy to say I helped the record. I didn't even notice at the time. It sure was a fun ride for a while. Unfortunately, the hole has been dug, the priest has been contacted, and the coffin is ready. Thanks 2004. We'll never forget you, SO JUST DIE ALREADY!!

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-22-2004, 11:21 AM
Even though our season is "over", i still wanna root for the good ol' sox. Its a fun thing to do for those with no lives like me. I am on this site at like 1-2 in the morning for some wierd reason. im on this site every freaking day. GO WHITE SOX! :cool:

michned
08-22-2004, 02:04 PM
Even though our season is "over", i still wanna root for the good ol' sox. Its a fun thing to do for those with no lives like me. I am on this site at like 1-2 in the morning for some wierd reason. im on this site every freaking day. GO WHITE SOX! :cool:
That's the thing - most of us do have busy lives yet we still wind up coming here day after day. One of my 3-year old twins is crying right now and I am telling her I'll be right there as soon as I submit this message!!
:tongue:

kitekrazy
08-22-2004, 02:05 PM
I like this place because so many fans see the team the way it really is. It's not a rose colored glasses group. I've been at some sites where Sox fans take their anger out on fellow fans instead of the team.

I get tired of the "be positve" approach. Americans treat this as some sort of magic wand that's going to keep Jose from striking out or making errors and Joe Crede hit .400.

Being a "super fan" should not entitle you to be stupid about the team and it's players.

balke
08-22-2004, 06:15 PM
There's still plenty to root for... +.500... 2nd place... players stepping up in the downtime. I give up on the season, But come september I'm making a point to see at least 2-3 games. I gotta See this sox team a few more times before the makeover.

Iguana775
08-22-2004, 07:26 PM
I am just glad football season is here.

whtsx1959
08-22-2004, 10:59 PM
RIP 2004

April 5,2004-August 22, 2004

It never saw the win streak

DumpJerry
08-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Well guys, it's over. Another season down the tubes. :whiner:

Will the last one out please turn off the lights?

inta
08-22-2004, 11:18 PM
i'll still come on WSI, and I'll always be a whitesox fan.
but this season has been over for a month now. anyone who still has faith in this pack of losers is a moron.

at least this team wasn't expected to do anything.
a pack of losers under manuel is a pack of losers under guillen.

Whitesox029
08-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Happy to say I helped the record. I didn't even notice at the time. It sure was a fun ride for a while. Unfortunately, the hole has been dug, the priest has been contacted, and the coffin is ready. Thanks 2004. We'll never forget you, SO JUST DIE ALREADY!!Not only is the coffin ready; it's closed. The priest is just saying the final prayers before crossing over of the soul into hell along with 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, and many many other infamous years.