PDA

View Full Version : Have two in Sec 119 for Sunday, Sox v. Boston

Vernam
08-21-2004, 10:55 PM
My whole family's come down w/ a bug and will miss Sunday night's nationally televised game (and the air show, too :(: ). If anyone's near Downers Grove and pic up my tix, they're yours for face value. Two seats, side by side in Section 119, row 13. Drop me an email.

VC

DrCrawdad
08-21-2004, 11:12 PM
My whole family's come down w/ a bug and will miss Sunday night's nationally televised game (and the air show, too :(: ). If anyone's near Downers Grove and pic up my tix, they're yours for face value. Two seats, side by side in Section 119, row 13. Drop me an email.

VC

I just sent you a WSI Private Message. I'm interested.

Randar68
08-21-2004, 11:21 PM

VC
Hopefully it's not the same bug the sox caught a month ago. If so, you might as well take off from work for the next 2 months...

Win1ForMe
08-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Hopefully it's not the same bug the sox caught a month ago. If so, you might as well take off from work for the next 2 months...ZING! :roflmao:

DrCrawdad
08-22-2004, 11:42 AM
I just sent you a WSI Private Message. I'm interested.

:whiner:
As a die-hard Sox fan, of course I'm interested but this morning giving it sober thought, I don't think I'll be able to purchase the tickets.

Hopefully some other WSI regular will be able to buy the tickets. :whiner: :whiner:

Vernam
08-22-2004, 12:05 PM
As of 11am, the two tix are still available. Face value ($28 each) is all I'm asking. Thanks.

VC

DrCrawdad
08-22-2004, 12:21 PM
As of 11am, the two tix are still available. Face value ($28 each) is all I'm asking. Thanks.

VC

...And they're great seats. Here's the view.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/images/seating_views/photo_seating_view119.jpg