PDA

View Full Version : 2 Tix for Saturdays Game

Realist
08-20-2004, 06:20 PM
My bro just called and he can't go to the noon game on Saturday against the Red Sox and the game is way too early for me (I work nites). Our seats are in section 144 row 23 seats 1 and 2 (on the aisle). The face value is $58 for the both of 'em and he'll be happy to get $40 if someone can use the tickets.

I know it's kinda short notice but we're going to tonite's game and he's going to give me the tickets. If anybody is interested, PM me. I'll be working at Nick's Uptown on Sheridan and Irving tonite if someone wants to swing by and grab 'em.

WSox8404
08-20-2004, 10:52 PM
My bro just called and he can't go to the noon game on Saturday against the Red Sox and the game is way too early for me (I work nites). Our seats are in section 144 row 23 seats 1 and 2 (on the aisle). The face value is $58 for the both of 'em and he'll be happy to get $40 if someone can use the tickets.

I wouldn't take those tickets for free from you. This team sucks.

I know it's kinda short notice but we're going to tonite's game and he's going to give me the tickets. If anybody is interested, PM me. I'll be working at Nick's Uptown on Sheridan and Irving tonite if someone wants to swing by and grab 'em.
I wouldn't take those tickets for free from you. This team sucks.