PDA

View Full Version : Hawk home run call MP3/WAV file?

Bee_Bee_Richard
08-18-2004, 11:44 AM
Can anyone point me in the direction on the Interweb of an MP3 or WAV file of a Hawk home run call, preferably a home game call from the crack of the bat through the roar of the crowd and "YCPIOTB ... Yes!"? Thanks!

wdelaney72
08-18-2004, 01:22 PM
I'd actually like to get a sound file of his "Timo... Timo... Timo" call. Unfortunately, I was in the car when it happened and didn't get to hear it.

HITMEN OF 77
08-18-2004, 05:03 PM
I'd actually like to get a sound file of his "Timo... Timo... Timo" call. Unfortunately, I was in the car when it happened and didn't get to hear it.
I think that's the call everyone would like to find and download. One of Hawks best.

SoxFan76
08-18-2004, 05:34 PM
I think that's the call everyone would like to find and download. One of Hawks best.
That must of been when I was gone. I assume it was a home run call?

Magglios_Girl
08-18-2004, 05:49 PM
That must of been when I was gone. I assume it was a home run call?
No, Ben Davis hit the ball into the gap while Timo Perez was in first and while he was running home, Hawk kept saying "C'mon Timo, C'mon Timo, C'mon Timo, C'mon Timo". It was so funny :roflmao: .

gobears1987
08-18-2004, 09:18 PM
It was

"C'mon Timo, c'mon Timo, c'mon timo, here's the throw! YES!"

the_valenstache
08-19-2004, 12:25 AM
If the mods could tell me how to attach WAV files, I've got two: "You can put it on the board...yyyess" and a simple, "Yyyyesss!" Both I got on here months ago and sound like they were recorded in a metal bathroom stall, but I still got the "yes" as my computer's startup sound. :cool: