PDA

View Full Version : Back after a long time

WillieHarris12
08-18-2004, 12:17 AM
I'm back at WSI for good. I know you all don't really know I was here before but let me tell you why I came back. I was posting and reading topics for awhile over at soxtalk and I found myself put down, cussed out, and excluded time to time for being new and expressing my views on players, even for joking. I never said this guy sucks or we need to get rid of this guy, but I was criticized for simple venting. Saying I was upset we let this game slip away and such. So I came back and read a few topics here to see if it was worth posting on a White Sox internet community and I was amazed at what I saw. A little Cotts venting and people relating their views without profainity and actually some people that don't agree but try to see where the people are coming from and accepting that. WSI is a great place to be and I look forward to the future I will share with you all on this message board. Thanks for making this place great.

-WH12

BigEdWalsh
08-18-2004, 08:51 AM
WHITE SOX INTERACTIVE IS WHERE IT'S AT!

:cheers:

skobabe8
08-18-2004, 08:58 AM
Welcome home, Willie! Vent to your hearts desire!

StepsInSC
08-18-2004, 09:12 AM
I'm back at WSI for good. I know you all don't really know I was here before but let me tell you why I came back. I was posting and reading topics for awhile over at soxtalk and I found myself put down, cussed out, and excluded time to time for being new and expressing my views on players, even for joking. I never said this guy sucks or we need to get rid of this guy, but I was criticized for simple venting. Saying I was upset we let this game slip away and such. So I came back and read a few topics here to see if it was worth posting on a White Sox internet community and I was amazed at what I saw. A little Cotts venting and people relating their views without profainity and actually some people that don't agree but try to see where the people are coming from and accepting that. WSI is a great place to be and I look forward to the future I will share with you all on this message board. Thanks for making this place great.

-WH12WTF you noob? Stupid &#%#$# why don't you just go the %&#* home?!? Teh pwnz nub!

:D: Welcome to Hotel White-Sox-Interactica, you will never leave.

WillieHarris12
08-18-2004, 10:29 AM
Thanks guys. I just feel this place is a bit more upbeat. :D: Oh and I like the new skin, it was bit different when I was here haha.

duke of dorwood
08-18-2004, 02:28 PM
It's more professional here. :redneck

SoxFan76
08-18-2004, 03:36 PM
It's more professional here. :redneck:threadsucks
:supernana: :dtroll: :supernana: :dtroll:

Professional.....:D:

Glad to see you back. WSI is awesome.

Baby Fisk
08-18-2004, 03:40 PM
I thought venting, rage, and cussing people out was mandatory here. We're not doe-eyed ignoramus Cub fans, after all. :cool:

WSI ROCKS! :yup:

SoxFan76
08-18-2004, 03:58 PM
I thought venting, rage, and cussing people out was mandatory here. We're not doe-eyed ignoramus Cub fans, after all. :cool:

WSI ROCKS! :yup:
I was talking with a supposed inteligent Cub fan last night. I said when healthy, the Sox offense is no contest better than the Cubs. And I said the Cubs have a better pitching staff 1-5, but the Sox might have them 1-2, possibly 1-3. Of course he disagreed with everything I said. He would take Prior and Wood over Buerhle and Garcia. Ok.....

With the Sox big 2, you get about 35-38 wins. Prior and Wood, who knows. They are always injured. And the most wins Wood has ever had in a season is 14. Completey random, but oh well. Speaking of that, I miss the Random Thoughts threads. I always get a kick out of those.